Thread: Sim card swapping on ipad 3g?

Sim card swapping on ipad 3g?

Hello. I am planning to purchase two 3G Apple Ipad's. One for me and other for my cousin. The thing I want to know is that if I signup with AT&T services with a subscription for a month for one Ipad will I be able to use the Sim to other device that is by swapping. Will this help or make it work. Also is it possible to cancel the signup before 30 days. Please help.

Re: Sim card swapping on ipad 3g?

Yes it is possible that you can use the Sim by using it on other device with out any problem or consent. So do check out and process accordingly for the issue. You may then be able to get sort of the same and work well as you needed. You cannot unsubscribe before 30 days period. Other than that you can perform the task.

The iPad is the first device to use micro SIM and hence you can use the SIM to other devices. It would be very much essential and necessary that you use the same that is the Sim service can be used with other device as well without any issue. The problem hence is no more and you can make the things to work well for you. So do check out.

You can opt for the same that is get the Sim to be used in other device and make it workable. I hope you may then end up well using a good an better solution. You need to need to worry anything about the thing. It is very much applicable and you will not face any issue while using the Sim to other device or Ipad.