Thread: Streaming audio from iPad to Airport Express

Streaming audio from iPad to Airport Express

Hello there, Recently I purchased a wireless headphone form Grundig which are connected to the Airport Express. Currently I am streaming music to the Airport express through my Mac but I want to stream music directly from the iPad using Wifi. Is there any way in which this could be achieved? If yes then please suggest steps to implement it. If any of you has any experience with iPad + Airport express then please share it as it might help me in solving the issue.

Re: iPad + Airport Express

I dont think there would be any way in which the music can be streamed from the iPad to the Airport express. For streaming the music on wifi lot of power is consumed which will not be good for the portable device such as an iPad. Still you can search for the methods for streaming music online and implement it if possible.

There must be some applications available for the apple Ipad which will help in streaming the music from the iPad to the Airport express. Go to the Apple support site and search for the streaming application. Download and install the application on the iPad and see if you are able to stream the music from the iPad to the Airport express or not.

You can download and install the application named iTunes remote on the iPad and see if it works. This application works a charm on iPhone and iPod touch for streaming music to the Airport express. I use this application on my iPhone for streaming music and have never faced any problems with it till now. Hence I will suggest you to try and see if the application is working or not.