Thread: Help with iPhone 3.1.3 tethering

Help with iPhone 3.1.3 tethering

I found that many people are exposure the Tethering option has returned after updating to 3.1.3. Though, there are also group who did not see the tethering choice just like me. I was wonder if people at this time see the tethering option again? Want to know that how to do it. Any idea? Pleases suggest.

re: Help with iPhone 3.1.3 tethering

For iPhone 3.1.3 tethering, Once installed, you will find me and positive SBSettings (1 Respring switch between reading a more comprehensive review of guidelines SBSettings ClickHere ) If you do not see the positive, there may be more than 12 switch enabled. This is the result SBSettings. In other words, for those like me who frequently use the key switch in captivity.
    Last edited by Ernest; 20-05-2010 at 04:07 PM.

Help with iPhone 3.1.3 tethering

I asked a little while back and never get a simple comment, I ask what advantages and disadvantages, to crack the problem. However, research from my friend, I decided it was not worth the risk jailbreak my phone. Barton's people like the freedom to customize the home screen applications and many captive. If you encounter a problem with your phone and bring it to an AT & T store heart disease, they will not touch the phone.

Re: Help with iPhone 3.1.3 tethering

You need to check the steps for tethering
    Step 1: You need to first dDownload redsn0w 0.9.3 for Windows
    Step 2: Then Download iPhone OS 3.1.2 for iPhone 3G. It is optional to download it to your Desktop for relieve of finding. If you by now have 3.1.2 on your computer, you can bounce this step.
    Step 3: Then Start redsn0w 0.9.3. Point it to the innovative iPhone 3.1.2 firmware to carry on. If on 3.1.3, this is compulsory because redsn0w 0.9.3 cannot read or validate iPhone 3.1.3 firmware.
    Step 4: Now select “Install Cydia” option.
    Step 5: Now confirm your device is both OFF and connected to the computer before you tick “Next”. At this stage you will be obtainable with a screen where you will have to rapidly hold “Power” button and then as holding the “Power” button, you will at the present have to hold “Home” button too. Now after few seconds let go “Power” button but keep holding “Home” button until putting in begin.

It is absolutely not 3.1.2, nor is it because it was jailbroken with blackra1n. There is almost certainly a tainted file. I have 3.1.2 that is jailbroken, the length of with Cydia, Icy, Rock, and MyWi, and MyWi works entirely (I've also done manifold other phones, and no issues). I had suggest you uninstall MyWi then reinstall it. or else, I propose you restore to the factory 3.1.2, then jailbreak with redsn0w, then put in the IPCC tethering hack.

Since I be at 3.1.2 with no service I determined to just use Sn0wbreeze to jailbreak it reverse up to 3.1.3 when it came out. If you need instruction on how to do that just google it. I used sn0wbreeze v1.3 to do this. I recognize there are efficient ones now but I contain had no problem with this so I wedged with it.

I also upgrade to 3.1.3 again using sn0wbreeze because I figure I would quite be somewhat jailbroken and use cydia then not be jailbroken in any way. So I fixed with this for a couple of days downloading gear I had previous to (winterboard, app flow, and ect.) still let down about not having Rock or MyWi. Then yesterday now for the heck of it I hunt for MyWi in cydia and try to download it. To my exposure it downloaded MyWi . I opened rock and it work entirely. It still says do not upgrade 3.1.3 but everything on it works. The only application that does not load is inspell. I'm not certain why but I don't in fact care.