Thread: iPad and jailbroken iPhone with MiWi is really amazing.

iPad and jailbroken iPhone with MiWi is really amazing.

I do not even need to wait for the 3G model because the tethering from my iPhone is perfect for me. I am using these things for the whole day. Fundamently the MyWi application creates a tethered WiFi network that the iPad sees this way. I you are waiting for 3G model then you do not have to wait for it. I just want to say that using iPad and jailbroken iPhone with MiWi is really amazing.

Re: iPad and jailbroken iPhone with MiWi is really amazing.

This is sounding really tempting, I am not having the iPad till not because Apple has not declared anything in UK. So I have decided to go for the WiFi model and will get something like Pay as you go for the MiFi devices since according to me this is cheaper compared to by this 3G iPad model. But if it is possible in UK then I am ready to pay for the iPhone that is far better.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The 3G network in UK is offering a MiFi device, that takes the SIM card for accessing the 3G internet and then creates a WiFi network for the more than four devices for the simultaneous net access. Recently I have got one and it is awesome, I am using 8 Gigabyte iPod touch as a light weight browsing device for more than a week. You just have to leave it plugged into the mains and it is always available to use at home, or unplug it and it will supply the internet more than seven hours continuously.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This is working extremely well, I do not need to use the for the 3G version at this point. I have found that one website that considers it as a mobile browser. I do not want to use Gmail on it in anyways. But I was able to browse the website in the same time frame. But I have tried for the Netflix or anything and I don’t want to.

What will be approximate cost of this application if there is any cost; it will be better if this application is available for free. If I have purchase a new phone or have just upgraded the software on my iPhone, I am just assuming that my phone is having jailbroken application. I will be able to download this application for free that means I do not have to pay for this application.