Thread: Sync iPad to iPod without computer

Sync iPad to iPod without computer

I have a real simple question which I would like to ask you. I have recently bought an Apple iPad Wifi and I am loving it. I also posses a iPod touch and hence want to know if it is possible to Sync iPad to iPod without computer or not? The iPad has iTunes installed on it and hence I think it would be possible to sync iPod touch with it without any problems. Any suggestions regarding the topic are more than welcome.

Re: Sync iPad to iPod without computer

If the iTunes is installed on the iPad then you will be able to sync the iPod touch with the iPad. Both the devices have a bluetooth connectivity which can be used to synchronize the data between the iPad and iPod touch. So you can search for the exact method for syncing the iPad with iPod using bluetooth connectivity and follow the procedure to complete the task.

No you will not be able to sync the iPad with the iPod touch you are using because you cannot install the full version of iTunes on the iPad. The iTunes which is installed on the iPad is only a plugin which can be used to purchase any application or update the application on the iPad and cannot be used to sync some other device with the iPad. Hence you will always have to use computer for syncing the iPod and the iPad.

Yes I noticed that the iTunes which is installed on the iPad can only be used to buy different applications for the device and cannot be used to sync any other device. So I want to know if is there any way in which the full version of iTunes can be installed on the iPad to sync other devices? Please suggest some solutions. Thanks in advance.