Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-05-2010

Youtube: the server is not correctly configured

I am using an Apple Ipod 1g device and having a problem while accessing Youtube video on it. The problem is that when I try to access the video on youtube I get an error message as "the server is not correctly configured." Why is this happening? I do not know how to get the thing to work well. Please help.
Old 20-05-2010

Re: Youtube: the server is not correctly configured

Even I had the same issue and sorted it out by connecting my Iphone 2g to the system using cables and then it showed as itunes under the devices. You do not need to synchronize instead directly go to the youtube application. It worked well for me then. I hope this may also help you out well for sorting the issue. So do check out.
Old 20-05-2010

Try restoring the device from the backup. This may help you to sort the issue that you get. Enable the GPRS access and then try to work with the application. I hope you may then be able to get to a proper solution. You can then make use of the online video accordingly. So perform and then check for the thing. It will help.
Old 20-05-2010

Performing a Hard reset will help you in making the issue to be solved and get worked accordingly. So perform the task as needed and then do let the issue to be sorted. It helped me too when I faced the similar problem. A hard reset would basically let the device to perform from the day you purchased and would totally flash the device. So create a back up for the same and then perform the task.
Old 20-05-2010

You need to update the device to the latest 1.1.1 and then check for the thing. Also you can perform the task by performing a hard reset. Take the device to the apple store and then check out for the issue. You may be able to get the problems to be solved and then get worked accordingly. So perform and then get the implementation.
Old 21-05-2010

Take the device to the manufacturer and get the issue to be sorted then. This will help you out well for making the application to perform accordingly for you. SO i hope all you need to do is to check for the ailments and then process accordingly. The manufacturer will help you out well for making the problem sorted. It may be some configuration is not set up properly. So do look out.
Old 22-05-2010

It will be better that you do take the device to Apple Store and then make the possible changes a required. This will help you out well for making the change and let you to work accordingly for it. I hope this will let you to get to a proper solution and make it to function properly. Do look out for the thing and process as needed.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,