Thread: Can you play movies from iphone on your television? (via av connection)

Can you play movies from iphone on your television? (via av connection)

I use an Apple Iphone and want to know can I use my phone to play the video contained in it on my Tv Set and that to using av connection. I do not know how can it be done. What could be the steps or source through which I can perform the act or work with the same. I hope to get a solution and process accordingly.

Re: Can you play movies from iphone on your television? (via av connection)

You can make it to function or work accordingly for you. All you need to do is to perform the task by getting the cords from the Apple store. they will provide you the cables and you can then make the device connected to the TV set through Iphone. So do check out and perform the task. You will be able to make the use of it very well.

Get the composite or component connection cable from Apple support. i hope you may be able to get the thing to perform well accordingly. All you need to is to use the cable and get connected to the phone. Then connect the cable to the TV set. This will then allow you to get the video to get stream to the tv using the phone. So do check out. This will help.

Follow the steps as mentioned below: This will help you out to make the things to work well accordingly.

• The composite cable will help you to get connect the phone through TV.
    • Connect one cord to the Iphone and the other to the adapter for supplying the power to the phone.
    • Then there will be few more outlet jacks that would be used to connect to the TV set that is Audio and Video output.
    • Now Use the player to play video on the phone and then choose the output mode for the Tv set through which you have plugged the cord.

This will help.

Follow the above steps that is mentioned. This will help you well for getting the video to be played well. I hope this will definitely help you out and get the things to work out for you accordingly. So do look out. You can make use of component cable as well which is used for high definition. Get the peripherals from the Apple store.

Follow the steps mentioned in post 4. You will then be able to work well as needed. All you need to do is to connect the device with TV using composite cables and then synchronize the same. Then you will be able to work and process accordingly with the thing. So do check out and look out for the same.