Thread: send video from iPad to HDTV?

send video from iPad to HDTV?

I need always to use the iPad to manage my video for play on my HDTV but unable to do anymore. I am currently using my ATV and iPhone as a remote (Application).

I would like to get a "dumb" wifi HDMI adapter, where I can be able to work with the iPad to stream iTune components from my library to a TV, Commonly replacing the ATV. Do you know anything such that made ?What's your idea about this, can it be possible ??? I am constructing a small cafe, and had decided to having in hacked ATV so people can be able to use the other benefits of hacked ATV, but according to me, it would be a good setup? Do you all have some suggestions about this.

Re: send video from iPad to HDTV?

yeah ! It is looking some bit difficult but if you have decided to as then you have to take another way for doing this. It is VGA, but you might find absolute and compatible adapters from any hardware store or eBay.

You need to use the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter to plug an iPad to your TV, projector, or VGA display. The iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter connects to your iPad or iPad Dock through the dock connector. You can also get it from here also

http://store.apple.com/us/product/IP...co=MTcyMTgwODg

if you are getting such type of situation then you need to go for the same as suggested above and I think it would be really helpful for you.

In order to this, I have some other suggestion for you and it will be much beneficial that the above suggested post in my opinion. Take a try to this and then post me if you are getting any issues related to implementation then feel free to post your more queries here. The suggested link for the product is described here, take a look on the apple store http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB128LL/B
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

appreciated for your current response's, but you are going out from my point,This is what I need to do ?

I need to get a wireless HDMI (such as an air express) which you would connect up to your HDTV, and with the help of your iPad use that as a controller (with ATV software) to post content from your iPad and/or your actual iTune library. I am running currently with the original ATV, I stored some music, images and some of the movie's within it, but I commonly stream my videos from my 1TB iTune library collection and getting overflow. There are some users needs an ATV with much capable storage, I wanted to see a non storage ATV made to be used with your iPad..

This is awesome ! The things that you described here is assumes such a wonderful idea. I sync my ATV less and less currently and just stream what I need to get to see. In the upcoming year, According to me, we will wait and watch what apples decided to take their plans related to the TV wise. I am aware about it that it is not taken off as much as they had like but I couldn't be without my ATV and think they either update it or Will be up with more new ideas. Your suggestions sounds good to me also !!

As I got your situation and currently, you should go for the actual way and I think this would be better you. Why you are not goin with the component cable adapter that are already available on the apple store. Although, The suggested cable adapter is not an actual HDMI, but in the sense of video quality, Component is best. The Audio comes in different section.You can get it from here http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB128LL/B

Quote Originally Posted by Seducer View Post
    I need to get a wireless HDMI (such as an air express) which you would connect up to your HDTV, and with the help of your iPad use that as a controller (with ATV software) to post content from your iPad and/or your actual iTune library. I am running currently with the original ATV, I stored some music, images and some of the movie's within it, but I commonly stream my videos from my 1TB iTune library collection and getting overflow. There are some users needs an ATV with much capable storage, I wanted to see a non storage ATV made to be used with your iPad..
    OK, I got your points and considered that one told earlier that wireless but also component cables are capable to continue with the 1080i signals but because of some causes Apple only contains 576p and 480p over the component cables. And it just got frustrates me as I already got somewhere that the vga adapter not always provided with usb plug so you can be unable to charge your iPad or sync if while playing video.