Thread: iPad video player for quicktime and .mpg movies?

iPad video player for quicktime and .mpg movies?

Hello there, I have recently bought an Apple iPad and I am not quite aware of all the functions provided by it. I want to show some videos in the conference using my iPad and hence want to know if there is any iPad video player for quicktime and .mpg movies Please suggest some names of the application which I can use to show videos on my iPad. Any suggestions regarding the issue are more than welcome.

Re: iPad video player for quicktime and .mpg movies?

Apple iPad itself supports many formats of Videos. The supported video formats are H.264, MPEG-4, .m4v, .mp4 and .mov format. All the mentioned formats can be played directly by the iPad without the use of any extra application which is to be installed on the iPad. Hence if you are having videos in one of the format which is mentioned then there would be no problems in playing the videos on the iPad.

Even if the files are not in the format mentioned then use any video converter software to convert the video into the format which is required. There are many applications available for converting the video format of the file. Use such an application and convert the files which are to be viewed on the iPad. Search for the file converter online and download it.

To convert the files for viewing on the iPad. Download and install the application known as Total video converter. Open the application and import the files which are to be converted. Select the format and the portable player for which the video is to be converted. Click on Convert button and let the conversion complete. Sync the video on the iPad using iTunes.