Thread: Will the ipad have a vibrate feature

Will the ipad have a vibrate feature

Hello guys !

I have an iPad and need to perform some little things that I have always done in case of operating simple mobile phones like settings of sound. I wanted to keep my iPad in the vibrate mode,will the ipad have a vibrate feature? it can be possible to do with this device, if so then please suggest me some tricks to do it. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Will the ipad have a vibrate feature

Hello friend !

The first thing is that I wanted to know why you are going to do like this and what would you do take it into this mode. why would it vibrate ?? The thing that you are talking about can be happened with the phone where as it's a large touch.

According to me, I don't consider that just like the ipod touch, since there's no actual requirement for this and I don't think this does it, I did a google search but nothing got for such settings.

Hi guys ! very interesting and it really a small but potential question and according to me it can be done but I am not sure about the perfect procedure, I suppose and I wouldn't rule it out ..

It will be curious to get the procedure to do it because of the hybrid behavior of the iPad. On other hand, My MBP doesn't vibrate on push notifications but in case of my iPhone, it is going very fine and going very good with any mode ??? Hmmmm. I don't know properly but I would need my iPad to vibrate . I would suppose it that some of the section that contains a configuration if it performs..

Is here anyone can suggest me some guidance about the con figuration if my iPhone. I always visit on this forum to solve my technical issue and Now I am back with my new issue and I hope you all will help me with the effective information. Can anyone suggest me about How do I put my iphone on just vibrate? It would be great for me !!

How do I put my iphone on just vibrate

Yeah ! First let me tell you something to Mr.NewComer,, " I don't have any much information for you at this topic and I don't think it can be possible with any devices. If you are getting anything like that then post that also.

Sibi, I have some tricks to do what you need to do. For such procedure, you need to move on the Settings=>Sounds=>and be sure that Vibrate is configured at ON within the silent section. After then from there whenever you would want to make silence your ringers and configure it just vibrate, all you requires to do is flip the switch on the left side of the phone then you got a small red dot appeared in front of you . the iPhone will adjust such type of activity by vibrating slightly.

The iPhone contains some extra section for these chnages and comes with the special handy buttons that are placed on the top left side of the device.where you can configure your iphone to switch into silent mode. The switch will contains a small orange dot when you switched the iPhone in silent mode. This cool properties will conveniently switched off your ringer, so currently, we just require to be sure that the vibrate is switched on in the configuration section.

This is the procedure through which, you can configure your iPhone to switch that into Vibrate mode:

* From the home screen, put your finger at “Settings” icon.
    * Select “Sounds”.
    * From the Sounds menu section,you got some options on when you need your iPhone into vibrate.

You can put your iphone vibrate in ring mode anytime the phone started to ring or you can put it vibrate when already configured in the silent mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter