Thread: iPhone Stuck In Emergency Mode (3.1.3)

iPhone Stuck In Emergency Mode (3.1.3)

I have iPhone 3G and recently I am getting the problem of the emergency mode. My iPhone 3G got stuck in the emergency mode and I don't able to get any solution for this. If you have any solution from which I will able to get the solution for this. Thank you in advance. I have 3.1.3 OS installed on it.

re: iPhone Stuck In Emergency Mode (3.1.3)

If your iPhone is stuck in the Emergency mode, then you have to move that to the DFU mode with the help of the steps below:
    • First you need to turn off iPhone.
    • Then you need to press the power and home button at the same time.
    • Now you will able to get the Apple logo. When you able to view that, simply release the power button.
    • But, don't release the home button.
    • Now open the iTunes and then it will ask you to restore mode.

If you are getting problem for that then you must need to take some of the technical help from the iPhone care. They will help you in this case. After that you will able to resolve your problem. It will simply solve your problem regarding the iPhone. Just ask for the help from them and you will able to resolve your problem by following the solution which was given by them.

If your iPhone is stuck in the Emergency mode then you have to simply make use of the updation for your iPhones iTunes. It will if gets updated then it will work really fine for you. You will able to update then your iPhones firmware and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Just make use of these steps and check whether the problem get solved or not.

This may be happening due to the problem in your iPhone firmware. You have to make sure that the iPhone firmware is upto date and then by making use of that you will able to resolve your problem. Just do the updation for your firmware and then you can solve the problem which you are currently facing. So, just do that and let me know whether you have solved your problem or not.

Re: iPhone Stuck In Emergency Mode (3.1.3)

To reset an iPhone, when an application stops responding, for example, just follow the following procedure:
    • Hold down the "Home" button for about 6 seconds, until the welcome screen appears.
    • To reset the device, it must then hold the buttons simultaneously supported "Standby" (top button) and "Home" for ten seconds until the Apple logo (the apple) appears.

It will simply fix your problem. So, just follow the solution.

Re: iPhone Stuck In Emergency Mode (3.1.3)

Hard Reset will help you more. Hard Reset clears all data in RAM or FlashROM and restores the parameters set in the factory (EPPROM), convenient to restore a device made too slow or completely unusable, but do not forget to make backups of any data and save Outlook other important files and remove any memory card even if in theory this is on (or) memory cards should stay there.