Thread: Record games from PS2 onto computer

Record games from PS2 onto computer

How do I confirmation videos from my PS2 to my Computer somebody said I utilize similar to 20 cords and a capture card and my additional friend said you get the Dazzle 80 or 90 or 105 and attach that to your system and hook your AV cables to it and it comes up on your are Computer monitor but I do not be familiar with I had read on forum that tells the entire you necessitate is a video capture card they are attractive cheap.

Re: Record games from PS2 onto computer

If you have a gfx card that has VIVO then you might plug it in an evidence it. If you have got a TV card, so you presently plug the ps2 straight into it. You had to create an adapter to convert the red and white cables into a headphone jack although. But be able to you guys post a number of links pics prices but that Geforce 5500 you recommended be able to you record off that and if so be able to you plug your AV cables from your PS2 into it and that converter I have seen at walmart cheap so you determine to get that if essential.

If you have an ATI AIW card then the majority of them that I have seen have a Connector for RCA and as video hookups. I at present utilize that and utilize my monitor for PS2 games. I do not consider he is talking regarding using illegal copies (pirated versions) of games. He presently requirements to know how to record the games he's playing from his PS2 console to his PC for uploading purposes.

This is premeditated as an analog and HD TV tuner for your Mac, but it in addition has a breakout cable to acquire stereo audio and combination/s-video analog video input at NTSC declaration, so that’s what you would attach your PS2 to. You would then take the included EyeTV software, set it to utilize the breakout cable input, and full screen the window to play your PS2. As an additional bonus, you get to watch and record HDTV on your mac, and you determine to even be able to record playing on your PS2 (and then. I guess upload it to YouTube to show off your let skills?). If you desire to watch TV, you determine to necessitate getting an antenna for it, but they are pretty cheap.

You be able to get you are PS2 to work on you are laptop if you have a video in correlation, by getting a Female RCA to Mini Plug for audio (red & white), then RCA to S-video Adapter, then S-video cord. But what if you merely have a video out connection. Get an ATI the entire TV_Wonder USB. Connect it to your PC/laptop. Create certain it's companionable with your PCs VIDEO CARD. Then plug the PS2 into the TV Wonder and you be supposed to be able to watch your PS2 on your laptop/PC. I have done it previous to and it be supposed to merely cost `$150. There are PS2->VGA cables but note your monitor (in this case) will necessitate.

I have a astonish digital video initiator 80, which connects the 3 cables, video, and the audio to my laptop which is a gateway, but I do not have the right software, do several of you have any ideas of what type of software be able to play it full screen. Yes is it a Hauppauge digital terrestrial card if so it determine to not work for the reason that you are ps2 has an analogue output whist the TV card merely takes digital is there several way of plugging your ps2 into your computer monitor, by passing your system.

I presently brought a WIN TV Usb2 apparatus to play my ps2 on my laptop. It does not run. The ps2 does work on the screen and the whole thing seems extremely well in anticipation of you have to push a button. From you push a button on your controller till it is recorded to the screen it takes 1.2 seconds is there the similar difficulty with the ATI wonder USB. OK, I currently brought a Pixelview Media Center PlayTV@P3000 so that I am able to play PS2 on my 17" Compaq monitor. The trouble is, on the boot screen, the picture superiority was grade but when I enter the game (subsequent to the PlayStation 2 logo), the picture turned bad, it was move a diminutive bit up and the screen was extremely washed out. There is in addition a lot of noise, so be able to someone recommendation me how to resolve this problem.