Thread: Transferring text message logs to iPhone 3G

Transferring text message logs to iPhone 3G

So, I have some text message logs and are ranging back before this month. When I performed a restore operation of my primary iphone, these logs backed up to itunes to be synced back to the iphone properly? So, in the case that I performed a restore/backup of my main iphone before I enable my latest iphone 3g, will my text logs populate the latest iphone 3g or will they easily be destroyed in translation. In the situation of destroying them, is there an application that contains the ability to unzip them from the iphone itself?

Re: Transferring text message logs to iPhone 3G

There are some techniques being used to perform this types of task and according to me, it can be done in case of when you move to sync your iphone just before you going to migrate with the latest 3g Iphone, you will be capable to restore to the latest 3G iphone and have entire stored sms text messages without any issues . You can try this one and if you are getting any issues there then you can post your queries here, we would help you and everytime..
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for prompt replies and I am glad that you considered on my question but I need to ask something more about implementation and all. whatever you suggested, I am getting those points but , whenever the iPhone is getting synced, it automatically make the backup of entire stored text messages in the phone itself. Commonly, there is few of the file on my device with a proper log of all my text convos? If you have more information regarding this then please let me know to be continue ...

question Re: Transferring text message logs to iPhone 3G

I just bought a new iPhone 3GS but having some issues to transfer the data from my old iPhone 3G and it is happening because , I am just missing out some steps or something else, what should be the problem, I am not getting . Actually, the question is that I need to transfer all the call logs, usages. Do you have any ideas about this.???

To send complete data from the one iPhone 3G to 3GS, you have to follow
    the instructions as suggested below.

1. Sync the old carried iPhone 3G and be sure that iTunes has been backed
    up already.

2. Restore the latest iPhone 3GS, when you plug to the iTunes for the first time, you should get above message.

3. Select “Restore from backup of” in the previous screen. And select your
    previous iPhone 3G backup. SMS, call registers and different configurations will be transferred to the latest iPhone 3GS currently.

4. Just wait until it got completed. Then, it will begin to sync after the first
    attempt to reboot. Those of the photos, videos, applications and more will be transferred to the latest iPhone 3GS.