Thread: Print Screen Keys Stopped Working After Installing Boot Camp 2.1

Print Screen Keys Stopped Working After Installing Boot Camp 2.1

I have a Macmini and it is been running with Windows XP pro SP2. The problem is with the print screen option as it has stopped working since I installed boot camp 2.1. I was using Boot camp 2.0 Now as I tried t reinstall the application the print screen keys is not functioning. Do not know how to get rid of the issue. Hope to get a solution. Help.

Re: Print Screen Keys Stopped Working After Installing Boot Camp 2.1

In order to sort the problem that you are facing all you need to do is to follow the steps as mentioned below:

• Go to the Start menu
    • Then go to Programs
    • Now to Accessories
    • Then to Accessibility
    • Now check out for On Screen Keyboard.

Activate I hope this may solve.

The issue could be with the bootcamp installation,. You need to look out for the same. It could be some required drivers is not been able to process well for the same. So in order to sort the issue it is essential that you do check out and make the issue to be sorted accordingly. I hope you may get to a better solution then. Do work out.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted and that is by accessing to the Applications folder, double-click "Utilities", choose Grab.app, and a pair of scissors are in your dock. There's a menu that says "Capture." I hope this will help you to use the print screen key to perform.

I hope some bugs is been causing the problem for the same. All you need to do is to make the factory settings to default using a system restore check. Access via Start menu > all programs > accessories > system tools > system restore. Set the date accordingly and then check out for the issue to be sorted well. Make the things to work in your way then.

If the issue is not sorted well with the solutions then you need to perform a clean install of the operating system. I hope that may surely help you out to work with the thing essentially well for you. So do look out and make the things to execute well. I hope you will be able to properly function. So look out for the same.

The problem is very much related to the boot camp that you try to perform. So I would suggest you to go for another application or try to perform the reinstallation using a fresh copy. I hope this will help you well for sorting the thing. So do check out and make the necessary stuffs to be sorted. Do check.