Thread: Any Tweak to iTunes to discern iPad and iPhone applications?

Any Tweak to iTunes to discern iPad and iPhone applications?

I have an Apple iPhone 3GS and an Apple iPad 16gb. I sync both the devices using a single iTunes account. I have lots of applications for iPhone as well as iPad and I find it difficult to locate applications which are only meant for iPad in the iTunes. Therefore I want to know if there is Any Tweak for the iTunes to discern iPad and iPhone applications?. Please help.

Re: Any Tweak to iTunes to discern iPad and iPhone applications?

iTunes has already list of different views which can be used to bifurcate the iPhone and iPad applications. The grid view of all the application helps in separating the iPhone applications and iPad applications. To enable the grid view, you can click on the middle button on the top most right corner in iTunes or you can click on View and select grid view. Hope the post helps.

To separate the iPad applications from the iPhone application, you can manage the applications manually to avoid any problems. To manage the iTunes manually, open the iTunes and click on the application windows in the iTunes. Mark the applications which are universal and applications which are for iPad only separately. Save the settings. Now the applications will be listed in two different columns.

I changed the view of iTunes to Grid mode but it only gives separated the view for the application in the main window mode and not in sync window. I want to have the separated view in the syncing window. So is there any way of getting the application in separated mode? Please help.

I am afraid but there is no way in which you can have a bifurcated view of all the applications in the sync window. You will be able to see the applications in a bifurcated view only in the Main window and not in the sync window. I think the next update for the itunes will be having this facility and hence we have to wait and watch.