Thread: Embedded video Issue on iPad

Embedded video Issue on iPad

Please help, I am facing a weird problem with the iPad which I am using. I started playing the music on the iPad and then started Safari. Everything worked fine till now but as soon as I entered the address of a website and clicked on Go, the music stopped playing. This happened 3 times on the same website. The website is having an embedded video on the front page which i think is the problem. So if anybody knows how to solve the Embedded video Issue on iPad then please suggest some solutions. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Embedded video Issue on iPad

I dont think the problem is because of the embedded video on the website but because of the system memory depletion. Some memory is allocated to every process which is executed on the iPad. Hence lot of processes running together means lot of memory getting used up. When the system memory is about to get depleted, some processes are terminated to avoid system failure. Hence I will suggest to run few applications on the iPad at the same time.

It can be because of the embedded video on the website. The videos which are available online are flash videos. Ipad does not support flash videos and hence it is possible that when the website is opened, the flash video is conflicting with the applications of the iPad causing it to stop functioning. Apple has provided a special Youtube application which can play the different flash videos, hence I would suggest open the website using the youtube application and see if the ipad functions properly.

Try using some other browser for opening the website and see if the website is opening or not. It is possible that the safari installed on the iPad is having some problems due to which the music player is not working with it. Install some other browser on the iPad and check if the problem continues or not.

Have tried visiting some other website with embedded videos? There is a high possibility that the website which you are visiting is having some problems which is making the music stop on the iPad. Visit some other website with embedded video and see if same problem persists or not. You can also wait for a day or two and visit the same website and check the iPad.