Thread: "My Number" in iPhone doesn't match my real number

"My Number" in iPhone doesn't match my real number

I bought brand new iphone before few days. I am having some issues with this iphone. The my number in the iphone is actually wrong, so I tried to change this number. But I am not able to edit this number. I have tried many thing to edit this number, but nothing was helpful. If you have any suggestion to resolve this issue, then please don't hesitate let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: "My Number" in iPhone doesn't match my real number

There is very simple solution to your iphone query, i.e to refer the user guide of your apple iphone. You will get all of the information regarding the changing the own number in iphone. In use guide you will also get all other information regarding the functionality of the apple iphone. Hopefully it will resolve all your iphone issue.

I am also using the apple iphone and having the same problem with this smartphone. The number from the iphone doesn't cope with my actual number. I also tried to change this number but unfortunately didn't get success in it. I also referred user manual s mentioned in the above reply, but it also doesn't helpful for me. If you posses any solution other than this, then please let me know that.

I think this number is stored on the sim card so the solitary way of altering it is to put the sim in another mobile phone and modify the 'own number' field. I had to do this process while I ported my old number to a new sim card and it was showing the wrong number in iTunes under 'my number'. I had used my Nokia 2700 to sort it.

I think you need to review something below to resolve your issue:
    1. Use user manual to change the 'own number' field.
    2. Configure the setting of your iphone.
    3. Take help from the customer care.

According to me you need to refer the official website of your mobile. From there you will get all information regarding how to change the 'own number' field from your apple iphone. You will found the same information in user guide of your phone. It also happened that your phone posses any issue, and because of that you won't able to change the 'own number' field.

Thanks friends for all your above suggestions. As per your one of above suggestion I referred the user manual of my apple iphone and followed the steps that are given for the changing the 'own number' field. I didn't get any problem while doing this task. So I don't have any serious issue with my apple iphone.