Thread: iPhone 3G Error 6 Phones also stuck in DFU

iPhone 3G Error 6 Phones also stuck in DFU

Even After using my Iphone for a period of about 6 months i have not faced any kind of problems with it. But last night i saw an image USB connection with the message "iPhone 3G Error 6" . The Iphone can not make or receive calls. Perform a restore from iTunes. iPhone 3G Error 6 Phones also stuck in DFU. Please tell me how to go about this problem

Re: iPhone 3G Error 6 Phones also stuck in DFU

Try pressing time on the top button of the iPhone (power) and the center button (home) to extinguish it simultanrously. And make the handling of the article. I had the same problem and I could not restore the iPhone it was blocked. Turn off as your pc / mac and try again!. This should solve the Error 6 of your iphone.

I actually tried this method which has unfortunately not worked.
    The phone crashed and I think the solution is to restore it completely but I do not know the procedure how to restore the iphone. Also I went on itunes to update the version of the iPhone OS but to put the telephone no. So i left it the half way.

May be you have blocked your iphone while trying to jailbreak the iPhone, which you changed the baseband.

If so you should expect a solution to unlock development team or by other developers.

But until when you try to restore it, even when you have your iPhone on the icon that tells you to connect to itunes.

If it gets stuck on the apple, you need to press the two buttons iPhone long (try several times because it does not work the first time) Once the iPhone turns off, try rebooting your mac / pc before connecting the iPhone!. This will complete the iPhone restore process so i would suggest you to perform the steps properly.

When I turn on my iphone is stuck on the apple, then nothing happens, the manip (made many times) is not given, it is as if I did nothing. When I turn on my iphone and I do nothing there after 2 minutes the little round face (the same as when I launch an application, and he thinks) that starts: My iphone remains as and then shuts down and turns every 5 minutes without me touching anything.