Thread: Find My iPhone Without MobileMe

Find My iPhone Without MobileMe

Recently i have purchased a new Apple iphone. I am pretty careless and hence i am looking forward to buy an application like MobileMe. As i am not interested in MobileMe application i would like to know how can i Find My iPhone Without MobileMe please suggest me some appplication like the MobileMe applications which can track my iphone if i loose it.

Re: Find My iPhone Without MobileMe

Apple has revised the design and functions of the service MobileMe and it is now accessible from the iPhone. It can download free applications iDisk and Gallery, Instructions for mail settings, contacts and calendar, but also and above can use the Find your iPhone, which has often proved its usefulness. So it would be better if you stick to MobileME application only rather than switching to another application.

First of all i would like to thank you very much for providing me such a useful information regarding apple. Its good to hear that apple has revised or updated the MobileMe application. But even though i would like to know the other alternatives for the security of my iphone since i wanted to know what are the other alternatives for this purpose available.

Cerebro is a new tweak Chris Alvares available Cydia which offers the functionality Cylay and Find My iPhoneBut the advantage of being Free.

To recall these two services can find your iPhone in case of loss or theft, but also the power off remotely, reboot it, put a password, send a message, make it play a sound, secure , delete all the data etc

Presented at CES 2010 iHound is an application that allows one to find if lost or stolen, your iPhone by sending a message notifications Push and successively by locating by GPS. This service works exactly like " Find my iPhone"Apple, but the advantage is mainly on price. It is available on the AppStore at a price of 4.5 $ .

Cylay is an identity mapping service " Find My iPhone'With MobileMe from Apple but more complete and certainly less expensive.
    Indeed you can try for free theapplication for 15 days and then you have to pay a subscription of $ 20 per year (with the conversion it will return is really not much).

Here find my iphone will be the best beacuse It did not take long for the new function Find my iPhone "Pays off: After being assaulted and robbed, one person was able to lead police to thieves using Find My iPhone. Remember the "Find my iPhone is Apple offering an option that locates its iPhone in case of theft or loss. this requires having a MobileMe account.