Thread: Navigon on iPad works better than on iPhone.

Navigon on iPad works better than on iPhone.

This is my experience with my new apple ipad. When I use my apple iphone for navigation it shows some wrong direction. When I use my iPad 3G for navigation, it shows real time position. Anyone have experience with Navigon on iPad works better than on iPhone. Please help me.

Re: Navigon on iPad works better than on iPhone.

With NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can change your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system, each point was good, multi-award-winning personal navigation devices by theNAVIGONTerms of its user friendliness and functionality. I think Apple iphone is best for navigation. Try to use it with horizontal position and you will not get any problem.

As you know many applications of GPS navigation is available on the iPhone. A variation of its navigation software for the iPad the price of 24 €. Compared to the iPhone version, the interface is optimized for screen iPad offering many views, both operator multitouch the landscape. Just place your ipad on the car for navigation.

With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features. This application can be run directly on any iPhone 3G or 3GS. It is also possible to install it on first-generation iPhones or an iPod touch. However, additional accessories are required for GPS navigation on these devices!

Transform your iPhone into a mobile navigation device with a variety of useful functions. The NAVIGON MobileNavigator is easy to use and provides information on route distance, time of arrival, motorway services, filling stations, speed limits and border crossings. What’s more, special destinations such as theatres, hotels, shopping centres and other sights are already integrated.

Apple's iPhone has many features, including the Global Positioning System (GPS) is manually written driving directions to its standard built-in map (Maps) software. However, this feature does not automatically prompt the user according to the order of intersection turning, but also the lack of voice prompts.