Thread: Cydget not working with lockinfo

Cydget not working with lockinfo

I am using lockinfo from very long time. It is essential that I can see my calendar on the lockscreen, as well as various other details arranged. I use to Sleep lockscreen Lock to activate the application. I wanted to try cydget there are 2 or 3 weeks (and having seen that lockinfo cydget were compatible). I have not found any widget that I liked, so I uninstall cydget. Since lockinfo does not appear consistently on lockscreen (either from Sleep to Lock or when he goes to sleep alone). At least 1 out of 2, there is nothing on the lockscreen (the background image). I have to unlock and so relocker lockinfo appears. I completely uninstalled everything and reinstalled lockinfo, but nothing helped. Please tell me how to solve this problem?

Re: Cydget not working with lockinfo

This is normal, why should you go into settings and you cydget shoots away view. However there are over serious since the passage of cydget LockCalendar which worked just fine before the tweak cycript that is installed with mobile substrate that crashes often and gives bugs like passage in safe mode. I think that the solution would be doing memory free by going in SBSettings.

Also you can scroll plugins, without unlock your screen, simply click the home button and presto the screen changes. Once downloaded a plugin, activate it in Settings - Cydget. Since you are using an iPad or iPhone, according to me you should go for the other plugins like CyDialer or HTC Cydget Hero. These applications are used to see the weather on your lockscreen or a clock style.

You go on cydia Cydget then you download (the framework), then you download HTC Cydget Cydia too. You restart the springboard, you go into settings - and you cydget coches HTC Cydget. Then you re-spring making the back button (you'll see c is marked above). And you press the power for your iphone and locker rapper you to have your home screen, if you do not see the hour is that your HTC plugin is not the first to Settings - cydget (you can change order) and at worst you can press the home button to scroll through the plugin on your lockscreen. Hope that this will help you to make your Cydget work with the lockinfo.

Cydget is not necessarily an application in itself, instead it is a framework that allows other people to create connections screen lock operating in Cydget. By allowing you to control the lock examine the connections without using Winterboard. Connections are monitored in the current arrangements under which they can be activated / implemented and controlled off again. Once on the screen lock, you can rotate the screen connections activated by pressing the lock button on the home.

As Winterboard themes, Cydgets are configured using a list reorderable. Go to "arrangements" and "Cydget" activate, save, and hold off. An example is included to demonstrate Cydget technology: show a random image of your bread camera. Some advantages of the core Cydget :
    • The configuration allows scrolling HTML
    • Multiple Cydgets can be turned
    • They stop working when the screen darkens
    • Cycript pushing for library calls
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The application is not very stable at times, only the icons displayed on the left. This morning, my iPhone was in safe mode. I turned off the display on the "home screen" but I leave (for now) on the home screen, because I feel that this function is problematic. Lockinfo just come out of beta, it is not very stable. On the other hand, is what some, having a 3G iPhone (not 3G) installed Backgrounder? I did it but from repeated crashes on my iPhone I decided to turn it off, just in case ... (but I think all my troubles just Lockinfo since I had not had to worry before installing this app before yesterday).