Thread: iPhone 3GS backlight problem

iPhone 3GS backlight problem

I need your help to get rid over my iPhone issue. I have bought this iPhone before five month, but from two days it showing some problem with it's backlight. While using this iphone, it's backlight suddenly gets dead. And it works again after switch off-on. I am don't have idea to resolve this backlight issue of my iPhone. If anyone knows any solution over this, then please try to share it me.

Re: iPhone 3GS backlight problem

I think you have modified some display setting of your apple iPhone and that causing this backlight problem. I suggest you to apply normal setting for display mostly for backlight and then check if get same problem backlight or not. I also suggest you to configure the other display setting in the way to resolve this issue.

It seems that you have activated the utility named as 'Day light saving'. When you activate this features, it affect over backlight and it suddenly get dead and work again after few minutes. You also need to make sure that you have not applied any additional setting for your iPhone as this may cause backlight issue.

I am also getting identical problem with my iphone i.e backlight suddenly get dead. I have gone through all of the possible solution to overcome this backlight issue of my iphone, but nothing was helpful. I also check all of my phone setting but nothing any utility activated regarding backlight. Does any one posses proper solution?

According to me me there might be some serious problem with LCD screen of your iphone. If you have tried all of the above mentioned suggestion and still having same back light issue, then I suggest you to contact the service center of your apple iphone. I think this is the safest way to resolve this type of issue.

Please refer following solutions to resolve backlight issue of your iPhone:
    • Check the display setting for your phone.
    • Try to reset the phone setting of your iPhone.
    • Try to replace your faulty iPhone

As per my experience about the cell phone, it quite difficult to resolve this type of backlight issue. Mostly this type of issue is caused because of the LCD screen problem of your mobile phone. And it you wan to overcome this backlight issue, the ultimate solution for this is to replace display screen of your iPhone with new one.