Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-05-2010

iPad Wall Mount

I want to know that is there any device or connector due to which I can connect my IPAD on the wall..?? I want to mount my IPAD on the wall but I never seen any device that can help me for this.!! So I thought that you guys might be knowing something like this. Mounting on the wall would make me easy to view without touching it, and hence I can enjoy the videos even while doing some work. Hope that you guys will reply me soon.!!
Old 18-05-2010

Re: iPad Wall Mount

As you can see in the picture below, the ModulR Wallmount binds directly to the wall of your kitchen for example, it has an articulated arm that allows you to attach the iPad Apple and to change its orientation, to enjoy the best possible viewing angle of the screen, depending on your situation in a given room.

Old 19-05-2010

The iPad is not yet available but it does not prevent manufacturers of accessories to scramble out various cases which will be dedicated. Even i think that among other things, the ModulR, a wall bracket that goes on sale this summer for a still unknown price. Appointed ModulR Wallmount, and manufactured by the company modulrcase it wants all to bring you a practical side, and free your hands while watching the IPAD. So it would be useful for you.
Old 19-05-2010

ModulR Wallmount accessory is interesting, because being in a room, you can add your iPad, to watch a movie or surf the web, so simple and clever. One may then ask whether this attachment with your IPAD could not replace a television in your kitchen, for example read recipes, then e-mail. However for the moment no information on its sale price was disclosed by the manufacturer, or even more technical details, however we know it was available on sale to the general public in the course of the Summer 2010.
Old 19-05-2010

There are also chances of falling the hanging IPAD, so it would be better if you are going for some original cover. The protective shell microshell has already met a great success with the model version of iPhone is now around the Apple iPad have dedicated this shell. Be aware that many colors are available (clear, pink, red, black, blue or silver), the purpose of the shell is to protect your microshell iPad against scratches but still very strong despite a thickness of only 1.5mm. The following are some specifications :
  • Protection Ultra-thin metal finish available in color
  • Unique design allows a withdrawal of the iPad smoothly
  • Available in several colors to choose from,
  • Screen Protectors for the screen included.
Old 25-05-2010

Named the "Skadoosh, it is manufactured in the U.S. by Jadu industries , it is quite ingenious and allows different settings for comfort and mink are very significant. The stand iPad minimal but offers the possibility to put the iPad either portrait or landscape mode, and all with an adjustable angle to suit your requirements.

Know that the little black part on the image below is changeable, which allows you to put an iPad, which is itself protected by a shell or cover, so you do not need to remove protection of the touch pad. Finally the media IPAD skadoosh will be available in May or next month.
Old 26-05-2010

The iBracket for IPAD is an elegant solution that can hang on any wall, has an anodized aluminum finish and you can choose up to 14 colors, has four integrated speakers and support for mounting anywhere, either horizontally or vertically. Its dimensions are 38.1 x 33.02 inches and weighs just over 4.5 kilograms and has a handy locking mechanism that ensures the IPAD against any fall. With your IPAD iBracket will have become a work of art, but also a music and art in a multimedia touch-screen box with all the wonderful features of the device.
Old 27-05-2010

It won't hang on the wall, but because of its articulations, the "eazel" allows you to position the iPad anywhere in 3D space and tilt the screen so that it is perpendicular to the viewer's line of sight. Plus, it closes up into a flat carrying case. All in one.
Old 27-05-2010

I own a Brodit Monitor Mount for Apple iPad. With it I can lace my iPad on the wall. It has a discreet slim design wall mount for home, summer house, caravan etc.. For an upright horizontal position ore. It keeps my iPad firmly in place. I Can Easily remove the device When I want to use it Elsewhere.
Old 13-06-2010

I found this one looking at Mac Forum which I find rather interesting. No idea of the cost though since they haven't posted it yet. Think the design on this one is better then the ModulR Wallmount.

sorry, forgot the link

Last edited by Maqbool : 14-06-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,