Thread: Cannot Send Mail - The sender address was invalid?

Cannot Send Mail - The sender address was invalid?

I recently purchased iPhone before few days. I am getting some problem with it while sending email. Whenever I try to send any mail I get error message saying that 'sender address was invalid' even though the address is correct. I am not get how to resolve this type of iPhone issue. I wonder if you are able o help me over this iPhone issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Cannot Send Mail - The sender address was invalid?

I suggest you to make sure that you have activated the GPRS services in the way to use the internet services. So before sending email you first need to activate the GPRS. To do this you will need to contact the mobile network provider and the activate this services. Please try this solution and let me know your result.

I think you need to make sure that your email account properly is set up. I also had a related problem with Mail on my iPhone. I can access and read incoming email, but I could not send email. It found that I had three thing incorrect with my account settings and I was not correctly authenticated. I think same thing happened with you also.

I am also one of you as getting same issue with my apple iPhone. I have properly set-up the email account abut still posses same issue. I am totally frustrated because of this email account issue. I also tried various solution to avoid this error occurred while sending email without any luck. I don't if my iphone is faulty or not.

It seems that your iPhone is comprises some problem which doesn't allow to send email. I also suggest you to refer the official website of your mobile to know about how to properly set-up email account on your iPhone. It this doesn't helpful then please take help of nearest service center of your iphone.

Make sure that you are providing correct email address. While setting email account if you provide wrong email id, then you will definitely get error message like this. So I suggest you to create new email id and the try to set-up the email account with this new email id in your iPhone, and then see if your still getting same problem or not.

I think you need to try with below suggestions:
    • Properly setup the email account.
    • Check the internet setting for your iPhone.
    • Make sure that you are providing correct email id