Thread: iPhone freezes after ending call....

iPhone freezes after ending call....

I am totally frustrated because very strange issue of my iPhone. Whenever I end any call, after this my iPhone get freezes. So I need to switch off-on my iPhone every time when I end any call. I have gone through lot's of solutions for this, but unfortunately having same issue. If you knows any proper solution over this iPhone problem, then please let me know that.

Re: iPhone freezes after ending call....

It seems that there might be some problem to your call ending button of your iPhone. So that you are getting problem whenever you ends any call by pressing this button. And I don't think that this freezing issue can be easily solved. So it's better for you to contact the service center of your iPhone.

I would like to suggest you that try the resetting of factory setting. I think you have mistakenly changed some of the setting for your iPhone and that causing this issue. So try to to reset the factory setting of your phone. If don't have any idea about how to achieve this resetting then please refer the user manual of your phone.

I am also having this apple iPhone from two months. But from three days I am also getting same freezing issue with it. I have tried all possible solutions for this issue, but nothing was helpful. I also tried the resetting of of factory setting but this also didn't helpful for me. I wonder if anyone posses any solution other than this.

To resolve this issue choose Settings from the main menu and then choose ‘Reset’ from the general setting and select option named as ’Reset All Settings’. All your inclination are reset, but no media file or data is deleted. If that doesn't helpful, then reset iPhone. For that you need to hold the Sleep/Wake button and Home button at the equal time for until the Apple logo shows restore the iPhone software.

I suggest you to review following solutions:
    • Try to configure the setting for your iPhone.
    • Refer under guide of your mobile to reset the phone setting.
    • If above doesn't work, then replace your iPhone.

Thanks friends for all your help. I am really appreciating all your suggestions. As per one of the above suggestion I contacted to the service center. And the resolved all my iPhone issue. Actually my iPhone is under warranty so I didn't get charged for this. And currently I don't have any issue with my iPhone.