Thread: can't change itunes/app store country

can't change itunes/app store country

I am having this problem from the last week. I am unable to change the itunes/app store country from my iphone. I am living in the canada. I have canadian account and it is connected to the US store on my mobile phone. I tried to synchronize my iphone with itunes, but unable to change it to the canadian store. The iTunes store on my PC is set to the canadian store. I don't know why I can't change itunes/app store country. Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: can't change itunes/app store country

Try to use edit Your Account Information in the following way. It is not possible to change your account information from your mobile device. You can view and change your iTunes Store account information using iTunes on your computer by choosing Store > View My Account. When you go to the Account, just tried to change the country with your.

It is not possible to change the iTunes Store country in use on the device itself. To change this on your mobile device, go to iTunes on your computer, change the iTunes Store to the country you want to use on your mobile device, then sync your iPhone or iPod touch with your computer again. To quickly change to the correct country for your account, choose Store > Sign In. If you are not using the correct iTunes Store country for your account you may see an error message advising that your account is only valid for purchases in the iTunes Store for your country when you try to download from the iTunes Store or App Store on your mobile device.

Try to create new iTunes Store account on your device. You can do this in the following ways:
    1.From the Home Screen, tap Settings > Store.
    2.When the prompt appears, tap Create New Account.
    3.Choose the appropriate store by tapping on Store, and select the country in which you reside. Tap Done to confirm your selection, then tap Next to proceed to the next screen.
    Now use proper steps to complete this process.

Try to create an iTunes Store account and then try to connect your iphone to change the country. You can do this in the following ways.
    1. Open iTunes (If you do not have iTunes, you can download iTunes).
    2. Choose Store > Create Account.
    3. Read through the Terms & Conditions, check the box if you agree to the terms, then click Continue.
    4. Complete the form to create your free Apple ID (the login you will use with the iTunes Store).
    5. Provide a valid payment method and billing address.
    6. Begin shopping from the iTunes Store.

Hey it is very easy to change itunes/app store country from your iphone. I also had the same problem, then I fix this problem using following settings. In the bottom center of the Window of the shop you have a dropdown menu with all the shops available. Choose only one you want. After this you will able to get application that is available in your country.

Use following steps to change the itunes/app store country.
    1) Go to the iTunes Store for your country, then down in the menu called "My Store", select "Canada". The page will recharge itself, and you have virtually crossed the ocean.

2) From there, the easiest way is to download a free application, for example, take the first of the Top 100 which is directly accessible from the homepage of the iTunes Store.