Thread: Macbook Pro - Speakers are not recognized

Macbook Pro - Speakers are not recognized

I am having Macbook pro and getting awesome features with it. But thing is that it showing problem whenever I connect Logitech Z-2300 speaker set with this macbook pro, it doesn't recognize it. I am not getting how to resolve this speaker issue of my Macbook pro. Actually I have tried with many solution for this issue, but still getting same problem. Please help me over this issue.

Re: Macbook Pro - Speakers are not recognized

It sounds that your Logitech Z-2300 speakers might having some problem, that causing issues whenever you connect it to your macbook pro. So I suggest you to replace this Logitech Z-2300 faulty speaker. Before that you also need to make sure that this speaker is properly connected to your macbook pro. Please try with this solution.

I also posses Macbook pro and suffering from same speaker issue. This Macbook pro doesn't create any problem with headphone, but when connect any speaker it doesn't recognize it. As pr above suggestion I also checked my speakers and it is working finely with my friend's computer system. I am frustrated because of this issue. Please provide proper solution for this.

It seems that your macbook pro system may have some problem which generating problem for speaker. If you have tried with new speaker set and still getting same problem. Then I suggest you to please take help from the nearest macbook pro service center. I think this is the ultimate solution over your issue.

Please go through the following solutions:
    1. Check the speaker connection it it is connected properly or not.
    2. Check the sound setting for your macbook pro.
    3. Take help of any computer hardware expert.

According to me you need to configure the sound setting of your macbook. You need to make sure that the speaker sound is not at mute. If it is at mute then you won't hear any sound with your speaker. You also need to try the reinstallation of sound driver as this may resolve your macbook pro issue.

It's very difficult to predict cause behind this speaker issue. As there are many possibilities that can cause this type of issue. If there is any problem in your speakers then also you will face this type of problem. It is also possible that your computer system may posses some hardware issue which also can cause this speaker problem.