Thread: iPhone stuck on zoom in mode

iPhone stuck on zoom in mode

I am using iPhone 3G. Generally i do not touch the screen, about 15 seconds it will automatically enter standby mode. If i do not want so, you can press the black button on the right top of the phone. Its always going on zoom mode. Any idea ? Please help. Thanks in advance.

While holding down the "universal key" + "Standby button", about 10 seconds, top of the screen appears: slide to power off. Have you handsome, to a plan to cut off the power supply (not received a phone yo). And then re-boot on it .
    I spent three weeks, a death machine. Circumstances at that time: the phone rang, that is not connected. No matter your plans, screen and no response.

IPhone stuck on zoom in mode

In the top of the phone, on the right, there is a long black twisted type, I call it "stand-by button." Force you click it, then release, on it. That we should soon have a bright apple appears on the screen, about 20 seconds. And then automatically use the classic interface.

While your iphone still on zoom, You need to double tap the screen with 3 fingers, confirm 3 fingers, it will bring it rear to normal display. I don't be acquainted with how the zoom feature can get turn on but if you desire to turn off this characteristic then go to Setting --> general --> Accessibility --> set the zoom off. I hope this will help. Thanks.

You can also separate the USB cable from the iPhone touch, but leave the additional end of the cable associated to your computer's USB port. After that Power off the device (Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the the iPhone touch to turn off. This can help you.

You need to use 3 fingers, TAP on your screen 3 TIMES. To put off from further event as such, you can twist this off in Settings: General > Accessibility > Zoom
    Stand in mind that the ZOOM is a characteristic, not a bug. Many iPhone 3Gs users are ignorant of the settings and by chance zoomed in without meaningful how to get out from it.

If you contain an iPhone 3GS you power have the convenience options on. This is planned for people who have destitute vision, but can now and then be activated by mishap. Try doing a double-tap with three fingers concurrently. That should zoom out. You'll desire to disable the accessibility options do that it doesn't occur once more.