Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-05-2010

iProtect & SBRotator

I am having problem with the new updates for the SBRotator. This is conflicting with the iProtect that is causing the keypad to go off-screen. I cannot access anything that was protected by the iProtect, which is including the iProtect application itself hence I cannot turn it off. I have already sent an email to the developer related to this iProtect and SBRotator, but I just wanted to see if anybody else is having the solution.
Old 18-05-2010

Re: iProtect & SBRotator

I am having the similar problem, but fortunately I have not protected cydia, hence I was able go in to Cydia and then remove the packages. If you are having cydia protected then I ting you are going to restore as even if update is coming out. You will not be able to get into cydia for updating it.
Old 18-05-2010

Well it is something for which only the developer can help you to resolve this problem. According to me cydia must always be left accessible, because it is the heart of the jailbroken phone. I have understood this after putting Cydia in the categories folder or the other modification of the Cydia.
Old 18-05-2010

I was also facing the same issue, the keypad through which I was entering the password is complete off screen. But I have resolved the problem without restoring my Device. You need to scroll you springboard Left till iPod search, after that type in cydia and then click on it. Then the keyboard will definitely change to numbers.
Old 18-05-2010

This problem has been resolved in the new update. But the keyboard is not appearing in the landscape, it is appearing in the portrait. I think that it is something that developer has to. SBRotator is a good thing but it is not having much use for it, till all the application developer can have the Landscape mode.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,