Thread: Charging not supported with this accessory

Charging not supported with this accessory

The problem I am facing is that I am using same exact USB cable that I am using for more then two years. All of the sudden switching between stop supporting and charging, that is really annoying, since the phone is vibrating thrice every 20 seconds. Anybody have any clue what is the problem, why charging not supported with this accessory.

Re: Charging not supported with this accessory

I am also facing similar problem and I am also confused as to whether or not if it is a cable problem or not. Since I have switched the cables and the worked via wall charger. But the thing is that the cable that was not working on the wall charger is working perfectly through the computer. I am saying that since I have recently removed few of the launch daemons.

This has happed to me once a cable that I have been using for long time. Here is the thing which I have tried. I disconnected and then reconnected it a number of times and then it worked again as normal and has not caused trouble from then. You can also cydia that is supposed to make nearly all the unsupported cables work with iPhone.

The problem started with my original iPhone cable from my 2G. I am using my iPhone for more than seven hours and for five to seven days a week. The thing which I have discovered that when I press the round wire thing, that is closest to the iPhone plug side before connecting to it. I never get the error. It works for day without displaying “not supported” error.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

May be you are getting this kind of error because of the dirty contacts, either on the iPhone or on the cable connector. For resolving this issue, spray compressed air around the contacts on mutual end of the cable. I mean on the iPhone and on the thirty pin connector. You can also try to apply alcohol on the cable but you have to do it very carefully.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"