Thread: Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 - No Volume Control?

Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 - No Volume Control?

I am planning to buy a set of Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 bluetooth headphones. Normally I use my headphones during workout. I have read about it that says that the volume does not work on the headset of the volume slider on the iPhone. Actually I want to ask at what volume level does the music playback. I mean full level or the moderate level.

Re: Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 - No Volume Control?

I am using this Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 bluetooth headphones and they are really good if you are considering the sound aspects. They can play at full volume and it is too much loud, I am sure if you are having problem with the listening of other headphones then this is best headphone. My experience of this headphone is really great.

I am using this Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 bluetooth headphones and they are really good if you are considering the sound aspects. They can play at full volume and it is too much loud, I am sure if you are having problem with the listening of other headphones then this is best headphone. My experience of this headphone is really great.

It is seen that the volume that is sent to the headset is hundred percent that is too much loud for many people. If you are planning to buy this Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 bluetooth headphones then I will not say any negative remark for it, but it will be better if you use it after adjusting the volume or lower the maximum volume through the “Settings-iPod-Volume Limit” setting.

I have tried each and everything that is possible, I have also tried to follow which is mentioned in the above reply. But the sound is really too much loud. If you have any further ideas then please reply.

According it was the choice of Apple not to change this, because this problem is know from the last year and no action is taken by apple for solving this problem.

I will still prefer to have the IS800's if they are not providing the slider then also it is ok for me. I think that they have supposedly have done this mechanism automatically. That is for providing the great sound quality. User is allowed to play or pause, answer or end or even can redial, without skipping any of the track.