Thread: Lockinfo and notifications

Lockinfo and notifications

Here, I use lockscreen info, it works perfectly, I just want to know if anyone knows how it's done, or what files to edit order to lower the notifications so that it is not above the weather and time widget. I have installed via lockinfo sources Ashman, who are in / Library / LockInfo /. In any case I do not have records of my lockinfo theme in the \ Bundles. Please help me to sort out this problem. Also tell me more about the Lockinfo and notifications, since I odn't have enough knowledge about it.

Re: Lockinfo and notifications

It is to make you try a theme that works. According to me you have two themes in the normal and lockinfo another theme winterboard. I have an idea about your image the weather is not found? you have properly installed weather icon Ashman? Because seeing the problem I can tell that there should be definitely some issue with the Ashman. Or there is another track a file in a theme lockbackground.html.

That is what I did :
    • I took theme and put it in \ themeXXXX
    • I installed weather icon (myself have never used it)
    • In winterboard I disabled everything, and I have activated that theme
    • I sent me an sms, and as you can see, it is always at the top, so that only specific theme is activated

It is supposed to do what your theme here? Because it makes me nothing down, I remain convinced that it should have to edit a file.

Your Weather weather icon not working? If so then surely the weather you have, is on a page because the weather lockbackground From lockinfo native (your case) does not work without weather icon. On the other hand in Adjustments / lockinfo you have activated the clock, the weather? When you put your finger on SMS and you do the scroll up or down are what your weather moves on SMS too? Lockbaground.html never managed notifications, and lockinfo.html lockbaground.html not nothing to see.

The updates of enchaine Lockinfo comes together, thanks to David Ashman. I presented recently version 2.0. Now here Lockinfo 2.1 Introducing new things that are listed below :
    • Infoshade: Allows you to have access to it at any place Lockinfo from the phone, through activation by simple gestures, or other pressure (home / sleep / volume)
    • Tap to Reply: A simple tap on a text message received, launching the reply, through QuickReply or iRealSMS.
    • Preview calendar events
    • Integration of Activator: Small plugins allow, enable or disable Lockinfo as you see fit.
    • Removal of missed calls from LockScreen