Thread: IPhone 3G YouTube Quality Is Poor But Not Via WiFi. Why?

IPhone 3G YouTube Quality Is Poor But Not Via WiFi. Why?

I have visited earlier to the Apple Showrooms as saw the Demo for the iPhones youtube working. It is really too much fast at that time. But, now I have bought the new 3G iPhone and it is having really bad quality of the Video. I have tried to use that directly and it gives me error message as below:
    "Only available via a WiFi connection" And with WiFi, I am getting really slow video playing. What is the exact reason behind this. Give me some or the other solution for that.

Re: IPhone 3G YouTube Quality Is Poor But Not Via WiFi. Why?

I think you have to update all of the software application and then try it again and then you will able to get more faster working of the Youtube video. Such type of problem may occur due to the problem of the older version which may take more time to buffer the video. So, just check that and then you will able to fix the problem which you are facing. Just do that and solve your problem,.

If you are making use of the Cellular network then you will get such type of problem may occur regarding the quality of the Video. This type of problem may get fixed by the next version of the software. So, just wait for that and then you will able to solve your problem. It will simply fix your problem and then you able to get the solution for low quality for the Video.

The problem behind this is as below :
    • If you are making use of the 3G then it is slower.
    • If you get the higher level of the quality then it will simply take more buffering time and then it will simply buffer after every 10-11 seconds.
    • The total cost of the network would get increased.

You have to update all of the your applications and then by making use of that you will able to get the more speed for your iPhone 3G while playing the Video from the Youtube. It will simply fix your problem and then you will able to solve your problem. Just make use of that and then you will able to fix your problem. Updation of the all application will simply fix this problem.