Thread: Car Charger with Audio Out

Car Charger with Audio Out

Hello to all,
    I have apple iphone 3gs mobile phone. I am looking for Car Charger with Audio Out for my iphone, but I unable to find it. The one that is found on the apple website is only used for charging. I want car Charger with Audio Out also. If anyone know anything about it then please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Car Charger with Audio Out

You have to use Griffin AutoPilot Track Control and Car Charger for iPhone. Get fingertip control of the music on your iPhone and charge it while you drive. It's a snap with the Griffin AutoPilot. It adds a new twist to the classic car charger for iPhone: Track Control. Its sleek, low-profile power adapter plugs into the cigarette lighter or power socket in your dashboard or console. You can get this from apple store.

You have to use Kensington LiquidAUX Auxiliary Car Kit with Remote for iPhone. It has audio out put also. Simply plug your iPhone into the car kit using a 3.5-mm audio cable, and then insert the kit into your auxiliary port. Within seconds, digital-quality sound will be pumping through your car's audio system. To get Kensington LiquidAUX Auxiliary Car Kit go to amazon store.

You have to use TEN Technology flexibleDock Adjustable Car Dock and Charger for iPhone. The concept behind flexibleDock is powerful and deceptively simple: it’s a single device that mounts any Dock Connector-equipped iPhone in your car, recharges its battery using the cigarette lighter power port, and outputs its best-quality audio directly to your car stereo. It is very easy to use. Once it’s installed - which will require only one part not included in TEN’s package - all you need to do is bring your iPhone to your car, mount it on top, and nothing else.

Use TuneFlex AUX SmartClick Car mount, charger and remote control for iPhone. TuneFlex plugs into the auto accessory port or cigarette lighter to charge your iPod. The flexible steel neck is adjustable to hold your iPod where you want it. The included stereo mini cable connects TuneFlex to your stereo’s AUX-in jack for clean, interference-free sound. The package includes a set of snap-on adapters to ensure a secure mount for recent full-size iPod and iPod nano models. Included cable strap prevents tangles.

Use Auto Kit for iPhone w/ Dock Connector. The Auto Kit connects your iPhone device to your car's power source and includes an exclusive Belkin cable that charges your iPod from your car's cigarette lighter.
    The Auto Kit also provides an adjustable amplifier and 3.5mm audio-out jack that lets you play your iPod through your car stereo or other audio equipment when using a Belkin TuneCast Mobile FM Transmitter or Cassette Adapter.