Thread: Windows 7 Experience Index for Dell Mini 10v

Windows 7 Experience Index for Dell Mini 10v

I am having a device which Dell mini 10V and I wanted to know about the system score of my device. For that some one suggested me to go with the Windows 7 Experience Index. As i am not aware of this Windows Experience Index so i am looking for the same. So if you can then let me know about the Windows Experience Index then let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Experience Index for Dell Mini 10v

Windows 7 Experience Index is used for knowing about the score for the system. It will let you know about compatibility of your hardware whether it is matching up with the system or not. It gives the individual score for the every hardware. So if you are willing to know about your system score then you can go with it.

The Windows Experience Index measures the capability of your computer's hardware and software configuration and expresses this measurement as a number called a base score. A higher base score generally means that your computer will perform better and faster than a computer with a lower base score, especially when performing more advanced and resource-intensive tasks.

For more regarding this click here.

I appreciate the responses of yours. But i am having one more problem which i need to solve with the help of yours. As per your suggestion i have gone through the same and then i have started working with the same but let me tell i am getting error "Windows Experience Index of your computer could not be computed". So please help me with the same.

I have searched regarding the same which you are looking for and i have come up with some of the link which is having the description for the same. If you wanted to get the solution for your problem then go through the below given link which is having the detail about the same.
    Error of Windows Experience Index in windows 7
    windows experience index
    Windows experience index error

I am having the same problem and i have work with the one command which sorted out my problem. First open the Command prompt from the Start> Search> CMD----Enter. After that type "Chkdsk /r /f" in the console and hit enter. Now type "Y" and then restart the computer of yours. You will get the Windows experience index.

I have gone through the above replies and the problem related to the Windows Experience Index is now not working with my issue. I have checked my score and it is showing me the below response.
    Code:
    Processor: 2.2	
    Memory: 4.4	
    Graphics: 2.0	
    Gaming graphics: 3.0	
    Primary hard disk: 5.9