Thread: ReaddleDocs for iPad

ReaddleDocs for iPad

I want to know about the ReaddleDocs that are useful for an IPAD. My friend told me that it is useful but I don't know why it is used.!! So I thought to ask you guys since you should be knowing all about the applications that are required for the IPADS. Also please tell me the detailed information about the same. Also is it necessary to use this application in IPAD..?? Since I am novice in IPAD please explain me properly.!!

Re: ReaddleDocs for iPad

The functionality of ReaddleDocs make an application truly effective and probably the best in the market. I especially like the ability to upload or e-mail documents to my account Readdle then repatriate them on my phone by synchronizing with my online storage space. If you are asked to view documents on the go, you can drop by for example ahead Readdle your account with your computer and then download them to your iPhone. You can retrieve the documents as attachments to your emails by transferring them to your email account Readdle and synchronizing.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

ReaddleDocs allows :
    • copying files to the iPhone from any computer (Mac or Windows XP / Vista) without additional software (WebDAV protocol).
    • documents sent by email from the mail server Readdle.
    • reading of most Microsoft Office documents and PDF.
    • safeguarding attachments to an email in his space Readdle for offline viewing of documents for example.
    • access to online storage space (which support the webdav protocol): MobileMe iDisk, Box.Net, FilesAnywhere, etc..
    • data transfer without wifi (synchronization from the storage space online via EDGE or 3G).
    • the creation of bookmarks in any document.

The application ReaddleDocs corresponds to an effective solution to store, view and share documents with your iPhone. ReaddleDocs users can find free online storage space from 512MB to share / synchronize documents. Otherwise, you can also say that ReaddleDocs is a revolutionary document viewer, file manager and saver attachment for iPhone and iPod Touch. Any Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7 computer can connect to the iPhone or iPod Touch running ReaddleDocs and operate as a wireless flash drive. No additional software is required.

ReaddleDocs allows to read and easily share documents between your iPhone and the outside (your PC, web servers, email, etc..). I really liked the application in my previous experiment, including the ease of file transfer and browsing within PDF documents. ReaddleDocs provides access to a storage space of 512MB sync with your iPhone. As announced at the test PDF expert, another application of the publisher Readdle, integrating this application into ReaddleDocs not be long so you'll soon have a tool boxes to the most comprehensive in PDF for ReaddleDocs version 2.0.