Thread: Conversation recorder on iPhone

Conversation recorder on iPhone

Hello to all,
    I have apple iphone 3gs. I want to asked is there any application available for recording voice conversation on iphone. I know that for nokia mobile phone such application is available. Is there any 3rd party application available that can I use to record conversion while driving. Please give me information about Conversation recorder on iPhone.
    Thank you.

Re: Conversation recorder on iPhone

There is one application available through which you can record Conversation known as VNotes 0.30. Notes is an app that allows you to record audio. When you first open the app you will see a blank screen with the options; Studio and Edit. To record a voice note…tap Studio in the top left corner. The app does not start recording until you tap Start Recording in the top right corner. Just go to official site of it and download this application.

You have to use Recorder application for your iphone. Recorder is one of the most popular recording apps on the iPhone, with over 300,000 sales, and it is the first app to provide call recording, a long-standing deficiency of the popular iPhone. This new call recording feature will be useful to many users, finally allowing them to keep an audio record of their meetings and interviews.

Use QuickVoice iP application for your iphone. The award-winning voice recorder for Mac and Windows is now available for iPhone, iPod, and iPad! With QuickVoice you can conveniently record voice notes, reminders, dictations, meetings, interviews, shopping lists, to do lists, and even entire lectures and multi-session seminars. QuickVoice also features incredible SpinVox speech technology for text emailing using just voice and a few touches.

You have to use SpeakEasy Voice Recorder for iphone which is provided by Zarboo software. Record and playback notes, reminders, or just about anything from your iPhone’s built-in microphone. SpeakEasy gives you a recording studio that fits into your pocket. Intuitive and fun, SpeakEasy is the premier voice recorder for your iPhone.
    To get this application go to apple store.

I am using Recorder software for my apple iphone and I think you also use it. With recorder Record Anything, Anywhere, Record memos, discussions, interviews, and ideas on your iPhone. Use it as a voice recorder or a sound recorder. Record for seconds or hours. Extremely simple one button interface.
    To get this application go to it's official site i.e. recordertheapp.com

As per my knowledge there are three application through which you can record your conversion and they are as follows.
    1.Recorder
    2.VNotes 0.30
    3.QuickVoice iP