Thread: Text Messages on iPad

Text Messages on iPad

I just met a problem I can not solve, maybe it is already happened to someone. I just received a missed call with oral message behind, so after a little time I get an sms from orange to me that I have a voicemail message to listen, I confirm everything and I end up with the small (1) in the main display as a new message, when I go into my little sms (1) that appears next to "Messages" redirecting me to another ongoing conversation ... I go to "Messages (1)" and it goes in the menu where I have all my messages to find anything ... I have no new messages therefore (1) next to "Messages" goes, I go out, and still have the (a) in the main screen to tell me that a new SMS has arrived, so I click the above (1) next to "Messages" reappears redirecting me to the same discussion that is already over. In short I have more idea too, I tried to reboot, reset, send me an sms, call me leave a message on voicemail and always the same.

Re: Text Messages on iPad

When you receive a call and you do not answer, you have a sms that will stick to the conversation you had with this correspondent. If this correspondent did you ever left a message, the sms will stick to the same location as the first time in the conversation. To find it, open the conversations you had with the caller and began to find "this caller has called .....".
    To remove the bubble notification, it is best to delete the sms conversation. Otherwise, there is a solution I read on the forum it seems to me but I really do not know where. May try searching with the keywords "notification bubble".

You can now send text messages through your IPAD 3G. But for now can be done through the terminal, they plan to create the graphical interface soon. The new idea macabre iPhone Dev Team is in its infancy, but gives a strong message, almost anything can be done with one of these tablets. Now the next step is and take advantage of Skype without the SIM card used in these models to perform what we dreamed, calls from the IPAD and do not tell me it is not surprising, because if it be.

With IPAD to be managed jailbreak with the Spirit The hacker MuscleNerd iPhone Dev Team has managed to use the Holy jailbroken 3G IPAD to send SMS text messages. IPAD 3G, although it accepts a SIM card MicroSim relegated to the position, has no phone functionality such as voice call, SMS or MMS, as the SIM card is used to provide mobile data mobile broadband service.

Unfortunately, the sending of SMS IPAD 3G is still proof of concept, for now, because the hack requires input of raw commands in the user interface command line, as the hack requires direct communication with the baseband IPAD. There is no GUI (graphical user interface), however, neither the implementation of Apple MobileSMS used in the main screen of the iPhone can work in IPAD.