Thread: iPad 3G unlock

iPad 3G unlock

I want to unlock my iPad 3G, I have tried to do many things but I was not succeeded. I think that I can do the unlocking but never tried that and I am also not knowing which software would be useful for it. Also if there is some applications please provide more information about that application. hope that some members would be interested in helping me on this topic. Any other information related to this topic would be grateful.!!

Re: iPad 3G unlock

The Spirit is a tool to jailbreak the newly released without interruption MuscleNerd developed by iPhone Dev Team, who can hack all iDevice Apple iPhone OS running on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3 and 3.2. These devices, including 1G/2G/3G iPod touch, iPhone and iPad 2G/3G/3GS WiFi / WLAN 3 G. I don't know the steps but you can use this for unlocking your IPAD 3G. An advantage of the Spirit is self jailbreak function. Previously, on mobile devices jailbroken jailbreak by tools like redsn0w, sn0wbreeze, PwnageTool, BlackRa1n, ultrasn0w and blacksn0w A "Connect to iTunes" will be displayed and users need to connect to the computer each time you restart or reboot, the jailbreak is based on the method of jailbreak attached.

With Spirit, the connection to a PC or Mac is unnecessary, allowing users to reboot or restart the iPhone, iPod touch or at any time iPad anywhere. I started to really believe that this worldwide release of the iPhone will forever be engraved in the history books. It's completely crazy all this is happening just around a CELL PHONE: weblog dedicated, dedicated magazine, Team of hacker unlocked, Apps third, unlocked. It's clear I do not understand everything cinema. For most it was a version 1.0.2 de-simlocker super stable, the itunes wifi store we could not care less.

Spirit can not unlock iPhone or hactivate (IPAD carrier is not locked). For iPhone users who want to maintain and preserve the unlock, do not have an iPhone OS 3.1.3, and making level baseband unlock new reset :
    1. Activate iPhone if it is not yet enabled (not enabled s it is "Connect to iTunes" screen in DFU mode, or can not make emergency calls.
    2. Backup blobs sh
    3. If your iPhone or iPad touch is still running on firmware OS older than 3.1.2 or 3.1.3, or has been jailbroken, download and update or restore iPhone OS 3.1.2 (Unlock possible) or OS 3.1.3 iPhone firmware (Unlock not possible).
    4. Download Spirit Jailbreak for Windows or Mac OS X.
    5. Connect iPhone, iPod touch or iPad (IPAD WiFi or 3G + WiFi iPad) to the computer.
    6. Jailbreak Spirit Run.
    7. Click Jailbreak, and wait for Spirit to complete the process of jailbreak.
    8. When the jailbreak process is completed, a jailbreak "Complete" message is displayed and the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad will automatically restart. Click on the Exit button to exit the Spirit.The iPhone, iPod touch or iPad not Jailbreaked, and Cydia will be added to the list of app.

Spirit can also be used in the iPhone 3G, 3G, iPod Touch and obviously in the IPAD, including 3G models, although it warns users to make a backup of the system to be able to back up the fimrware. This new software allows access to repositories of third parties as Cydia, unlocking of features but not allowed to be released with this tool for use with 3G models. The following are some features of Spirit :
    • It's a jailbreak for IPAD untethered, iPhone and iPod Touch with latest firmware.
    • There is a solution to unlock the mobile service provider.
    • If you currently are using any tethered jailbreak will be restored to use Spirit. Do not update if you are using a solution of unlocking a 3G iPhone or 3G and you can only go back if we keep his SHSH.