Thread: Best iPhone 3G case for running

Best iPhone 3G case for running

Hello to all,
    I am business man person. I have apple iphone 3gs. In the morning I run a lost as part of my exercise. In the morning I take my apple iphone with me. The plastic case I am using for my iphone is giving scratches to my iphone while running and I want to change it. Is there any best iPhone 3G case for running available. If yes, then please give me information about it.
    Thank you.

Re: Best iPhone 3G case for running

Hey you have to use Belkin F8Z170-KG Sports Armband for iPhone. The ultra-comfortable Sport Armband is hand-washable and water-resistant. It gives you easy navigation access to your iPhone and minimizes bulk on your arm. Enjoy your workout!
    It has following features:
    * Features super-lightweight and flexible neoprene material
    * Features screen and navigation protector
    * Volume-control easily accessible
    * Includes key pocket to hold your key
    * Features Velcro closure

As per my knowledge you have to use Grip Ergo with Hand Strap for your apple iPhone. Protect your iPhone with a snug layer of rugged silicone. Ergonomic design lets you text, game, and surf the web comfortably. Contoured ridges provide maximum gripability of your iPhone. Attached hand-strap provides a secure way to hold your iPhone. It will comes into Caviar, Chili Pepper, Indigo color.

Why don't you use Verona Holster case for your iphone. Verona Holster is a hand-crafted genuine leather case designed to protect your iPhone on the go. With an integrated belt clip, you can securely attach your iPod to your belt or backpack so that is always easily accessible.
    * Thin, form-fitting genuine leather design
    * Protective microsuede interior lining
    * Designed for easy iPhone insertion and removal
    * Perfect for a belt, pocket, purse or backpack
    * Low profile integrated belt clip

I am using Marware SportShell Convertible Arm Band for iPhone 3G and I think you also use it. This all-new and completely redesigned incarnation of the popular Sportsuit Convertible™, the SportShell Convertible for iPhone™ 3G/3GS merges versatility with elegant, cross-functional design in a single product. Now you can have a cleverly designed hard shell case that offers a 3-in-1 carrying solution, eliminating the need to purchase more than one case.
    # Armband case, clip case, or slim pocket case – interchangeable parts
    # Quick release/attach armband design prevents perspiration from getting into iPhone

You have to use Tuneband for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Screen Protector, Black. Grantwood Technology presents the tuneband armband for the iPhone 3G and new iPhone 3GS. The silicone skin is secure, thick and protective and allows access to all the ports on the iPhone. We updated the design of the skin and armband to make the iPhone even more secure.
    You can get this from Amazon store.

Why don't you use Sportwrap Armbands for iPhone. portwrap was designed by a team of workout enthusiasts to be the most comfortable and functional armband ever made. The neoprene body and adjustable strap are trimmed with a soft stretchable material that allows the entire armband to mould to perfectly to fit your arm, and the face is clear flexible plastic that allows full access to all controls. Sportwrap's unique one-piece design keeps the iPod in place, offering stability that other armbands do not. To get this product go to it's official site.

shanemaren Guest

SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel case would be great on the regular basis and even affordable too. This case looks are quite stylish and they are made up of hard plastic material which provides solid protection to your iphone.