Thread: Switcheasy Cases for an iPhone 4

Switcheasy Cases for an iPhone 4

I am using iPhone 4 since last two months and i have heard recently that the Switcheasy are gonna launch the cases for this new model of an iPhone. I have seen the RebelSerpent case made for iPhone 3G. Anyway, I know that i can make it out but still i just want to ask you guys about it as when these cases are gonna come in market and from where i can buy it.

Re: Switcheasy Cases for an iPhone 4

iPhone's cases would not be having any restrictions that you will not be able to use one's case with an older or newer version of an iPhone. I think you should use the SwitchEasy's RebelSerpent case on your iPhone 4 as you have this case with you. Actually there are lot of choices for buying the case for an iPhone but it depends on your budget and your choice specifically.

I have recently found that most of the people have sent an emails to the Switcheasy for getting an information about their new cases for an iPhone 4 and all of them have got the same reply that the "We don't announce new product until its release and availability on our website." and their design and development team is currently working on it. So i think you must have come to know that you all guys have to wait for bit more time unless they releases their product.

I suggest you to use that SwitchEasy's RebelSerpent case on your new phone as well because i think it would be worth to wait until the SwitchEasy releases the new cases for iPhones. It is but obvious that the cases of an iPhone 4 would be bit smaller then the older cases as the size of an iPhone 4 is smaller then an iPhone 3/3G by some 1 or 1.5 cm. But this difference in size can be neglected for some time for using the older cases on new phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have just searched about the cases for an iPhone and i have came across the Belkin's website and they have provided some great cases for your iPhone 4. Out of all the cases, I liked the Shield Eclipse for iPhone 4 which is good looking case for iPhone 4. Features of this case are as follows.
    1. Fusion of materials for style and function.
    2. Hard, clear upper shell slides easily into your pocket.
    3. Soft-touch lower grip lets you easily pull your iPhone out of your pocket.
    4. Shock-absorbent and impact-resistant.
    5. Scratch-resistant.
    6. 1 Year Limited Warranty.

I have found one good case for iPhone which has been specially made for iPhone 3/3G but you may use it on your iPhone 4 as well. Switcheasy's CapsuleNeo is a good one and it looks great and sophisticated also. Neo is one of the first full covered case in the market. In addition to our traditional connector protector, we have also included a color co-ordinated 3.5mm jack protector for users just wanting to use it as a plain phone. With Neo, dust and grime are the problems of the past.

I have seen one Cygnett's case for your iPhone 4 named as WorkMate. It looks great and you would like it if you are a sporty person. A double-strength rubberized case designed to absorb shocks and withstand falls in conditions more extreme than the norm. If your lifestyle involves your iPhone being knocked about whether it's outdoors, on a building site or playing sports, WorkMate has you covered.

shanemaren Guest

Even I also think that switch easy RebelSerpent will work great on your iphone until the new series don't comes. Switch easy cases are well known for their design as well as for the protection they provides to your iphone. I am having this case with me since a long time and never had any issue with it till now.