Thread: Otterbox vs. Quattro T4? best iPhone case?

Otterbox vs. Quattro T4? best iPhone case?

Hello to all,
    I have apple iphone which is 3 months old. Due to my business I have to travel lot and for that reason I want to protect my iphone from any damages and scratches. I want to protect it's screen. I am looking for otterbox defender series and the ivyskin Quattro T4, but I don't know whether it is good fro my iphone or not. Anyone have have any experiences with these cases? Please help me with Otterbox vs. Quattro T4? best iPhone case?
    Thank you.

Re: Otterbox vs. Quattro T4? best iPhone case?

Hey I am using OtterBox Defender Series case for my iphone and it is working fine. Using OtterBox Defender Series case you can enclose your device in the highest quality. It is toughest case available. Every feature of your device is fully accessible while it is completely encased in rugged protection. It's innovative three layer design protects your iPhone from bumps, drops, scratches and dust while keeping your iPhone fresh as new.

I would recommended you to use iPhone 3G / 3GS Quattro™ T4 Glass Screen Case. The Quattro™ T4 features a patent pending Xylo Glass ® technology for the ultimate in Touch-Thru design. Authentic glass ensures that you will not lose any sensitivity while using this case, guaranteed. Designed to fit the new iPhone 3GS and current 3G iPhones.
    You will get this case only for $44.99

Why don't you use Incase Leather Folio for iPhone 3G. The cover portfolio Incase Leather protects your iPhone 3G with absolute sophistication. Its exterior and nappa leather with canvas lining, and custom suede interior combines great elegance with an innovative security for optimal protection.

It has following features.
    * Made of genuine nappa leather and canvas lined
    * Suede lining to protect against scratches
    * Velcro closure solid
    * Stitching accuracy

Hey I don't know whether Quattro T4 is good for apple iphone or not, but I am using Silicone protective shell belt pouch for Apple iPhone 3gs. This cover fully protects your iPhone while still allowing access to all of its functions and connectivity.
    Features.
    - Light and strong
    - Grounds for relief
    - Free access to different functions and connectors
    - Adapts to measure the iPhone 3g 3gs
    - Colour black

I don't have any experience with otterbox defender series, but I am using iPhone 3G / 3GS Quattro™ T4 Glass Screen Case and I think it is best protective cover for the iphone. It protect your iphone from any damages and drop. It is very easy to clean and remove. It is very cheap than the otterbox defender series. If you get this case from the online store, then you will get 20-30% off.

Hey I am using iPhone 3G / 3GS Naked Cases and I think it is very good for iphone. It is world's finest touch-through iPhone 3G / 3GS case. This state-of-the-art version of the Naked case includes:

* Full touch-through access via an electrostatic membrane that protects your screen
    * A tough polycarbonate shell for added protection
    * A sturdy "click-snap" back clasp
    * Enlarged cutouts for easy access to controls
    * Smoothed edges