Thread: ipad jailbreak?

ipad jailbreak?

I have recently heard that the Jailbreak of an iPad is done!!! I am not sure about this because my cousin was telling me about this and even he was not sure. I always liked to do the jail-breaking but I am shocked that recently launched IPAD was also jail-breaked.!! Hope that guys hanging over there would be interested in commenting on this topic.

Re: ipad jailbreak?

Yeah, the NEWS that you heard is true. It's been quite a lot of people waiting for the jailbreak iPad is now possible for both two models iPad iPad WiFi and 3G, but also for iPhone and iPod touch, equipped with Apple OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 and 3.2. The software to jailbreak the iPad was put online a little time on the Internet. Its name: "Spirit" is intended to be a universal jailbreak for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. I have not used that but I am sure that it will work..
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

You heard the right that the Jailbreak of an iPad is done successfully. It did not take long to break down whatever defenses iPad. It is possible to send instructions to SSH into the touch pad from Apple: a mission impossible if we did not make the jailbreak iPad. For now, Spirit has not been made public and no release date has been advanced. The vulnerability exploited here to make the jailbreak iPad reside at the level of vulnerability already present in the latest iPhone and iPod Touch. In theory, a tool to jailbreak iPhone 3G, iPod, iPad Touch 3G and could therefore soon be made available to Internet users. Note that for the moment, nothing says that Spirit will be able to handle models iPad equipped with 3G.

The jailbreak is completely software, and simple to use as BlackRa1n . It is completely free to reconnect without rebooting, and also works on newer models. It is likely that also works on iPad. You know the "tethered jailbreak" the jailbreak which requires connecting the iPhone to reboot every practice ... Not really a vacation when it has exhausted its battery on the phone!!! Surprisingly, 24 hours after the start of the sale of the iPad, hackers have managed to jailbreak the iPad. It is unclear what method the hackers have used and the time for this jailbreak IPAD am disposition made public.

At present we can only speculate as to when the team will make available a tool to jailbreak the iPad. Two key moments that could affect this yet, the release of firmware 3.2 for iPhone and iPod touch and the launch of the 3G version of the IPAD. This will probably work on jailbreak the latest iPhone 3Gs and the second (Model TM) and 3rd generation iPod Touch, which currently are only jailbreak tethered. The 4G Forum IPAD following the draft loan and will not fail you informed of the outcome of the IPAD jailbreak.