Thread: 32GB vs 64GB iPad

32GB vs 64GB iPad

Hi there, I am looking to buy a new iPad. I have heard about there are two types of iPad which is 32GB and 64GB. I am confused to buy any one of them. Does anyone knows the exact difference between these two models. Leaving the space aside what is the actual difference. Because there is a price variation among the two. And what if I go with the higher one. Will that be great or going for 32GB will be enough to fulfill my requirement.

Now there is no great difference between this two models. If you go with the 64GB one then it is a higher one and you get more space in that. Because it is easier for you to store more files in it. But if you go with the lower one still check that you are having any option to expand the storage. That would help a lot. Most of this models comes with expandable storage where you can use a memory card of 32GB or higher. So it is not worth much to spend for a 64GB model. I am quiet sure that 32GB will be enough.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is right. Go with 32GB and I am quiet sure that will be enough for your usage. It is not worth to go for a 64GB one. Here check properly for the expandable storage stuff. Sometime you can also extend that using a wifi where you can link your tablet with shared storage or with some kind of cloud service and get a huge space in the same. I am quiet sure that is more than enough. It is essential that you must see properly before buying. Both are exactly the same model. Wifi version is more cheaper.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly