Thread: N86 Earpiece problems

N86 Earpiece problems

I am facing a problem with my Nokia N86. My Nokia phone's earpiece fixed twice and i need to do it again, because of the same problem . It appears to me that by making use of Nokia maps, spoiled the earpiece in somehow as my utilization of maps and the earpiece failure appear to go hand in hand.

Re: N86 Earpiece problems

This problem could be happened due to hardware problem. Some time connectivity is not made properly and that's way we get the problem. I such situation, what we need to do is check out the connection that ware made between them. IN addition, such problem may occur as if there is any damages with the phone . Hence we need to check the hardware problem first.

If you still get the problem then then check your hardware problem or go directly to the Nokia Customer care, they will guide you how to fix that problem. If your mobile is still under warranty then will definitely get the free service. If your mobile problem is not solved by the Nokia Customer care then they will probably give you the replacement, a brand new mobile. According to me, you will get the best service from nokia service provider.

In case you have had installed any application or software on your mobile recently, than there are possibilities that application is creating the problem with your earpiece. Hence, try uninstalling all the recently installed application and see if it works. Then you will get some idea, whether software that was lastly installed was creating any problem or not. Likely we can take out the errors.

If you still getting problem with your earpiece of your phone, then you have to take the back-up of all the data that are required. Because, after taking a backup of your phone memory, you don't have to bother about the data that will be lost during rectification of the error. After taking back-up of the all the data, you has to format the software installed within the phone. Then you can reinstall the software. You will get the solution for your error.

N86 Earpiece problems

Hi
    I am using Nokia n86 from last 6 to 7 months. And after every 2 months my Earpiece stops working or it stops functioning properly and because I am a big music listener so I forced to change my Earpiece. Sometimes its volume get reduced automatically. I am using Nokia maps, Can it damage the earpiece in any way? Can anyone tell what may be the problem.
    Last edited by Bayougoula; 26-08-2010 at 01:32 AM.
    www.techarena.in

This problem may be because of higher power supply. As you told it stops working after every 2 months, It seems that it is receiving higher voltage supply that is should normally get. Therefore after some days it gets damaged. You should visit your nearest Nokia Service Center they will solve this problem.

It seems like Hardware problem. Hardware failure sometimes also causes the same problem. Your Earpiece socket on your phone may be damaged or corrupted which causes failure of your earpiece. You should change your earpiece socket of your phone to make your earpiece work longer. You can change it on your nearest mobile repairing shop.

Is your phone is under warranty? If it is under warranty then my suggestion to you is simply demand for a new piece. I was also having the same problem with my earpiece. Firstly I tried to repair it but it doesn’t work. Then I demanded for a new one because it was in warranty period. And I got the new one. You can also do the same.

As you told that it lowers its volume automatically. There may be problem with your mobile software which may be corrupted or there may be virus in your mobile which is damaging your earphone. You can format your phone memory and memory card completely to avoid problems caused by viruses. And you can update your mobile software to avoid system errors.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are using cordless earpiece and it is not functioning properly. Then it is problem with your Bluetooth. Because cordless earpiece is connecting via Bluetooth so if you have problem in your Bluetooth connectivity then it may also affect the functionality of your earpiece.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's