Thread: HTC Touch Pro2 Vs Samsung Moment

HTC Touch Pro2 Vs Samsung Moment

Anyone has experienced any of these from HTC Touch Pro2 or Samsung Moment? I am searching for a new phone for upgrading from sprint and I need something with a keyboard, window mobile or android operating system. If you have any experience related to it then do not hesitate in giving any suggestion.

Re: HTC Touch Pro2 Vs Samsung Moment

According to me Samsung phone are really crap on the other hand HTC is making great phones. I am not sure if sprint will get it. But it really like HTC Touch Pro 2 but you might what see into HD2 if it is released. According to me you should not go for any android Samsung, because they have dumped it down and edited it to worse compared Motorola. According to me HTC is a hero.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The thing that really stunned me here is the divergence in the processor speed. The Samsung Moment’s 800 MHz help it to compete next to the 528 MHz processors that the HTC is using. HTC will be delivering their faster processors in their upcoming release of phones, but the Samsung is taking lead now. Operating system is one of the key components that affect actual speed in the operating system.

The HTC Touch Pro 2 is targeting the corporate world. HTC implemented extraordinary speakerphone that operates automatically when the phone is flipped over. This gives the user to quickly turn a normal phone in to public discussion with in a span of seconds. This phone is the best for business productivity to increase. To describe this phone in short we can say that it is world phone.

Samsung Moment and HTC Touch Pro 2 come with a slide out keyboard. If you consider my opinion, the keyboard of HTC Touch Pro 2 is better if you compare it with Samsung Moment. If you talk about the build quality then both the phones have the good build quality and it feels strong and solid in hand. You can choose any of the phones from these two.

These phones are not so cheap. The Touch Pro 2 is $ 349.99 following a $ 100 mail-in rebate. Sprint has made expensive here. You can buy the phone for much less than Verizon or T-Mobile, although their material will be somewhat different from the Sprint version. The HTC Hero is $ 179.99 after a $ 100 mail-in rebate.

A Touch Pro, Hero, which is long and contains images. It is updated whenever more information is available on these phones. I highly recommend checking before you buy one of these two smartphones. After all, you'll probably have your phone for 2 years until your rebate next update is available. If you need more information related to this the best thing you can do is to search the information on net.