Thread: Belkin iPhone Armband

Belkin iPhone Armband

Hello,
    I have a iphone with me and I use it while I am jogging, the problem is that I need to armband for iphone so that the phone is not slipped while running. I heard about the Belkin iPhone Armband. But I do not know its review, because I have not used it before. If you can provide me some information on this armband it would be great.

Re: Belkin iPhone Armband

Hello,
    With this product you can listen with your iPhone 3G or iPhone 3G while training music and wear it while in a safe position. This lightweight and washable armband to work is ideal for sporty types who want to listen to music on the road.

Some features
    - Clear screen protector for easy navigation
    - Moisture and sweat
    - Fully washable by hand
    - Reflective accents for use in the dark

I am using belkin iphone armband for a few months and I am very happy with its performance. The iPhone is now with the belt clip attachment to your clothes, or the bracelet on. The reflectors help to create better visibility for lack of lighting conditions. Thanks to the transparent screen protector, you can quite easily on the touch screen control and access all features of your iPhone, so you customize your music in your rhythm and navigate while running through your playlists can. I think you should buy one of these.

Hey,
    I've already tried this style of sportswear incase for my ipod nano and is not very practical for muscle, all depends on the sport you practice if it's true that is practical to run it avoids swings in the pocket and the headphones that you pull your ears. If you need it just or running or rather jogging then you can go for it, but if you are a sport men/women then you will not find this much helpful.

Hello,
    One of the best features of this product which I like is that it is made from lightweight neoprene and weighs almost nothing. It is waterproof and therefore protects your iPhone from moisture and sweat. After training, you can wash the armband by hand, so there for the next run is ready for use again. So, even if you are sweating the iphone will not cause any damage.

Good features of belkin armband

- Key Technical
    - Clear screen protector allows easy navigation on the iPhone display
    - Adjustable Velcro closure for different sizes
    - Thin, lightweight, and stretchable neoprene
    - Reflective material for use in the dark

It is just to say that there are ways to get stuff out of our borders without necessarily breaking the bank. And left to buy online, eBay is no worse than any other solution, just take the sellers with a good document ... So far I never had to worry at home.