Thread: Best iphone armband holder

Best iphone armband holder

Hello,
    Currently I still have an iPod Touch and nano (which I actually only use to run). The Nano is pretty small and fits closely into the pocket, if I now introduce the iPhone with the Touch respectively run to go is to me the inevitable question is whether this is at all practicable. In itself, I could just get rid of the iPhone a lot of technology "(mobile phone, nano, touch) Are there any armband for iphones? Also if you know which is a good headphone while running? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Best iphone armband holder

Hi,
    3gs the iphone and Nike have GPS functionality plus function, too. flow of these functions together now? Or even Nike plus sensor are not necessary as with GPS also can measure the accrued Km, and it is good for running apps. Some one has any idea what are the application and does these application really work. One more question is this a advantage or dis-advantage while running?

From Sporting point of view there are good app, with consistently top ratings. The data collected is automatically online to the home, personal training book loaded into. Map can be seen on a PC, a map to see where the runners, cyclists, etc., and just send short messages. These are just few advantages of the applications which are available for iphone, there are lot more.

After a thorough Internet search, I think the Belkin is the best choice to be. The fit is very good, you can tighten the Velcro closure with a good hand. The iPhone is pushed upside down, at first seems to be the opening too small, but neoprene expands know, yes. Below is a small hole for the headset and the strap next to the iPhone still a small key box. The iPhone Bombenfest sits in the cradle, you need not fear what have slipped.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post and for software, I can only say so much, as only used in short: Very easy to use, automatic synchronization with the server, the ones not able to see where you are traveling and just send a text message can be. The analysis on the PC is kept open, track length, time, calories, etc. is shown, several graphical tables. Similarly, you can display the route map via Google Maps (which was true nearly identical).

My headphones are - at least for me and my ears perfect - classic bow headphones (which I have from Sony, but the style, such as Amazon). In-ear & Co. slip in my jogging for short time. As a bag, I use - both for jogging and in everyday life - and the whole then in the back pocket of my sports top . Although both is not a sport equipment, but works for me perfectly. Can you advice any thing more for me?

Belkin was disappointing. The only thing, I have noticed there are two negative
    points.

1st After several months, the belt is somehow always "more". Since it anyway
    even for thin arms is, as my wife has problems.

2nd The slide on the screen makes when it rains sometimes funny.

And watch out if you want the part rausnimmst sweating and back packs pure. Then, the button which you are typing, not always the one who is running. To Sportics app in this context: Very nice, I find that I the screen orientation and a can-find. Even in what direction.