Thread: Nokia C5 Rip

Nokia C5 Rip

I have got the Nokia mobile phone which is having the lots of the issue with the device of mine. The phone got switch off automatically and restart itself. While working on it it got freeze. Keyboard tone working sometime but some time it is not giving the sound. It is not alerting for the new message also. Alarm got set automatically. Also it is having lots of other problem. Hope any advise for Nokia RIP is there. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C5 Rip

If you have bough the the mobile phone of yours recently then i will advise you to contact the Nokia Store immediately. Your phone might be under the warranty period and can be fix by the Nokia itself. So visit the Authorized shop of Nokia and ask about the solution to the problem of same. I hope they will fix the issue with the same.

It seems to be the issue with the virus which might infected the device of your and that is why you are facing the malfunction issue with the device of yours. I will advise you to install the antivirus program into the Nokia Phone and run the same. I hope this will detect the issue and will remove the infection if found. You can check out the list of Antivirus here.
    Download Antivirus for Nokia Mobile phone
    Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones

I think that the device of yours might not working as the firmware is not working properly. I will advise you check whether the firmware update for the Nokia C5 is available and if the update is available then i will advise you to update the firmware of the device of yours and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think that the device is got corrupted and can be resolved with the help of reset of the device only. I will advise you to go with reset of the Nokia phone and see whether it is working for you or not. The reset of the phone will update will set the phone to its factory setting. Use *#7780# to reset the phone. Try this out and see whether it is working.