Thread: IPhone 3G mods

IPhone 3G mods

I have uninstalled attractive much everything in cydia and I still cannot get it to run properly. Several additional ideas would restore the most recent sync preformed on iTunes run or would that presently unjailbreak your phone. At present I am on 3.01 using the tethering hack if I restore it back to 3.01 using shift restore in view of the fact that I am on the updated hauler file determine to the restore not run in view of the fact that I have update my carrier file.

Re: IPhone 3G mods

Here are a combine of mods you have prepared to the iPhone. For this you have to alter AT&T signal bars to the AT&T globe imprint. Then you have to change where it says AT&T to the globe and AT&T. Subsequent to changed the slider to apple picture which you cannot take a screen shot of. In this you in addition have to change the keyboard. Subsequent to that modify the dial pad. You have to modify the notes to a dissimilar layout. You have to revolutionize the 3G icon.

I used Cydia and went to the Planet-iPhones mods segment. I jail broke and installed wi-fi tethering on my iPhone 3G. My MBP correlation is two times as speedy as when I was using my Sprint Express card at my home position. The Express card avg 869 download velocity. I Phone tether avg 1689 download speed. How be able to you get theme similar to modify the apps icon and stuff.

In case you are tranquil not happy with Apple's present contributions of moreover black or white, Color Ware has done their thing, and this time it's to the iPhone 3G. They are contribution substitute parts for practically each part of the apparatus, and even the earbuds and dock, that determine to let you add that additional level of customization.

Most of they believe they are creating money by forcing people to get the back painted in addition, but they are losing. You would get the earbuds, bezel, and dock painted. That’s $50 they would not be getting at the entire from your. They are trying to get an additional $150 but you determine to bet there are at smallest amount 3 people who would have otherwise ordered what you ordered without getting the back painted black, for each 1 that gets the back painted black in addition. The 3 x $50 = $150. This is simple math.

I have downloaded cydia (previous to reading your post) and the entire is running very well, camera works as standard when I touch the screen blue box come into view to choose the area to focus (even though I cannot actually observe several dissimilarity). It must be contradictory with something else you have downloaded perhaps. This conflicts with the battery % mod and in information several app which mods the plist.

They said the problem was a disagreement with Battery % or something similar to that. The several app that edits the plist file. So eliminate together apps that disagreement with every additional and then re install which one you desire to utilize. If you are on a 3G and have the battery % indicator turned on through SBSettings, then that's almost certainly the "additional" app you desire to eliminate then install all over again once the camera one is gone.